Street/Strip Raced a guy from a light? Had that ride of yours on the timed track? Tell your story here.

LOL race

Old 06-04-2012, 02:18 PM
okbfd
4th Gear Member

Default LOL race

Most of you know me and know that this beast of a truck of mine is not fast, nor do I consider it be so. It's great for raping ricers who only have a fart can and for putting F-150s in their place.

Yesterday I had a really friggin annoying either rich kid or I suspect in Daddy's bone stock 370Z keep playing tag with me in light traffic. We come to a light together and he starts revving like a fiend, so, I thought what the hell it will be fun to see this thing run even if I do get raped like a goat in Afghanistan. The light turns green and the lulz began. He bogged the thing so badly I suspect it almost killed it, so, I jumped a quick length or so on him which of course quickly disapeers only to be ragained when he missed second gear. By this time I am laughing so hard it's hard to keep between the lines. It's gets even better. He also missed third and his passenger is simply shaking his head in shame. Of course he makes this all back up since third is fairly long and we run to about 80. Final total: 370Z by only two lengths from a dig to 80. Yes........it should have been bus lengths, but it was so amusing I had to post.

On a sidebar......I got to the gal's house I was visiting. We were sitting on her porch which is a few miles outside a small town/suburb when I hear a crotch rocket at WOT coming up her narrow two land county road. The stop sign is only 150yds or so past her house. He goes by at well over triple digits. I hear the brakes lock briefly and it's obvious he blows the stop and goes back to WOT. About 10 seconds later a state trooper blows by with his lights on and I hear him turn the wrong way and roast tires in a new Charger around the corner. Cliff notes.......observed and listened to a high speed chase right in front of us with a Trooper getting left in the dust and an absolute idiot almost getting killed. Sorry for the length........I was bored between patients

Last edited by okbfd; 06-04-2012 at 02:47 PM.
Old 06-04-2012, 04:51 PM
crash
BrandofPoop

Lol, I could understand the bogging, I've done that before. I've missed a gear before, but to do both!?! Lol dayum
Old 06-04-2012, 06:27 PM
okbfd
4th Gear Member

I'm assuming he either short shifted third or missed it. Once he hit the power band it got ugly for me pretty quick.