Street/Strip Raced a guy from a light? Had that ride of yours on the timed track? Tell your story here.

Charger R/T?

Search this Thread

Old 12-22-2005, 01:28 PM
xxkazp3rxx
6th Gear Member

Default RE: Charger R/T?

Just remember with cars.. money talks bulls**t walks.. if you have the money, someone somewhere will find a way to make your car fast... regardless of the aftermarket...
Old 12-22-2005, 02:57 PM
ironsoldier
I ♥ Acer

ORIGINAL: xxkazp3rxx

Just remember with cars.. money talks bulls**t walks.. if you have the money, someone somewhere will find a way to make your car fast... regardless of the aftermarket...
true....true
Old 12-22-2005, 02:59 PM
MaSTi
2nd Gear Member

That's always true. But as far as I'm concerned.......what like 90% of the people who buy the charger won't mod it too much. What do you think?
Old 12-22-2005, 03:13 PM
Demon 340
Administrator

i think that youre 100% right...middle aged women who think "how cool, i can have a charger just like my hubby did when he was young, and he was cool then, so i can be the cool mom driving little johnny to soccer practice"..

soccer is gay, and so is a four door charger...[:@]
Old 12-22-2005, 03:18 PM
ironsoldier
I ♥ Acer

ORIGINAL: Ride Of The Month

i think that youre 100% right...middle aged women who think "how cool, i can have a charger just like my hubby did when he was young, and he was cool then, so i can be the cool mom driving little johnny to soccer practice"..

soccer is gay, and so is a four door charger...[:@]
soccer is gay. i like the charger but hate the name. what an embbarassment to dodge
Old 12-22-2005, 04:34 PM
stangmomasc
2nd Gear Member

Speaking as a "Middle Aged" woman who just joined this forum since my hubby bought a 05 Mustang . You guys are full of yourself.
I also drive a 05 Magnum and I don't know a da** thing about soccer. I do know you might not want to count out the LX models from Dodge because most of the owners are doing some serious modifications. Just check out the Dodge forum and you might learn a thing or two before your @ss overloads your brain and a LX beats you.
Old 12-22-2005, 04:40 PM
MaSTi
2nd Gear Member

Whoa Whoa Whoa. So you mean to tell me you are modding your pig of a car? I'm saying there can't be many modded chargers out there that will run low 12s or faster. Are you doing the modding or is your husband? Do you drive the magnum as a DD or a weekend car? How fast is the magnum? I'd imaging it much slower than the charger.....right? Hell, if a magnum beat me I'd consider selling my STi.
Old 12-22-2005, 04:50 PM
Demon 340
Administrator

i run a dodgeforum....hence the dodge in my sig...and i tell people there that i dont like the "All big car" lineup there too...
Old 12-22-2005, 05:09 PM
stangmomasc
2nd Gear Member

Can understand not liking the larger car, but everyone has thier own likes and dislikes.....can respect that...but using terms like pig to describe someones car is just showing your lack of good manners. I would not even attempt to reply to someone like you.
Old 12-22-2005, 05:21 PM
MaSTi
2nd Gear Member

Pig refers to the weight of the car. You should catch up on your car lingo. I'm saying with a heavy car you'll need much more power to get respect.

Quick Reply: Charger R/T?