Street/Strip Raced a guy from a light? Had that ride of yours on the timed track? Tell your story here.

98 Cammaro SS VS 98GT

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-2006, 06:36 AM
ZW99GT
6th Gear Member

Default RE: 98 Cammaro SS VS 98GT

My gt had two. One was deep and the other was shallow. the shallow one was too shallow to hold a cup and the deep one was too close to the shifter in 2nd and 4th. Ill give it to GM on that one. lol. Seriously, guys I agree with tripseven. If you offend Jd or tommy or silverbullet5.0, you offended me. They are my boys and they know what they are talking about.

Silver may come off as cocky, but hes cool as ****, so hold off with the camaro bashin ****. his car will bitch slap you na gt or cobra or anything u got.

Jd is The racing man. dont start nothing with him cuz he never bothered anybody. In my opinion hes the most informative person on MF.

tommy is the one who puts things into perspective. When some dumbass comes in here talking about a 98gt beating an LS1 he will tell u ur an idiot. when I beat an Ls1 at 1/8 mile track, because of great 60's and shifting (not power) he was the FIRST one to say congrats and good kill. He knows what going on and what **** will do.
Old 01-15-2006, 12:23 PM
tripsevn7
Moderating with Angels

ORIGINAL: ZW99GT

My gt had two. One was deep and the other was shallow. the shallow one was too shallow to hold a cup and the deep one was too close to the shifter in 2nd and 4th. Ill give it to GM on that one. lol. Seriously, guys I agree with tripseven. If you offend Jd or tommy or silverbullet5.0, you offended me. They are my boys and they know what they are talking about.

Silver may come off as cocky, but hes cool as ****, so hold off with the camaro bashin ****. his car will bitch slap you na gt or cobra or anything u got.

Jd is The racing man. dont start nothing with him cuz he never bothered anybody. In my opinion hes the most informative person on MF.

tommy is the one who puts things into perspective. When some dumbass comes in here talking about a 98gt beating an LS1 he will tell u ur an idiot. when I beat an Ls1 at 1/8 mile track, because of great 60's and shifting (not power) he was the FIRST one to say congrats and good kill. He knows what going on and what **** will do.

silver bullet wasnt on my list, he is as bad or worse than copper with the bs flame starting posts
Old 01-15-2006, 01:52 PM
TommyV8
5th Gear Member

Thanks ZW.
I think people here tolerate me just because I have the slowest LS1 around.[sm=smiley36.gif]
Old 01-15-2006, 01:53 PM
redgt2000
2nd Gear Member

if you have a cup in my 00 you cant shift it into 2nd or 4th!!!
Old 01-15-2006, 01:54 PM
nanaki
Retired MF Moderator

ORIGINAL: TommyV8

Thanks ZW.
I think people here tolerate me just because I have the slowest LS1 around.[sm=smiley36.gif]
no, we tolerate you because you don't PREACH the LS1 in every kill story that involves a mustang beating an LS1 or LT1. you also don't come off cocky and arrogant like someone else in here that might not be here much longer.
Old 01-15-2006, 02:38 PM
SilverBullet5.0
I ♥ Acer

ORIGINAL: tripsevn7

ORIGINAL: ZW99GT

silver bullet wasnt on my list, he is as bad or worse than copper with the bs flame starting posts

Do i need to call the "whambulance"?

You just get upset because i know wtf im talking about, i dont take any ****, i call people on their stupidity, and my car happens to be faster than anything you currently own.

This personal vendetta you have against me is stupid. Youre the ONLY one that CONSTANTLY has some complaint about something im doing.

You asked me to stop calling names, i did. You asked me to calm down, i did. Now, again, you have some sort of issue with something im doing. What is it now?
Old 01-15-2006, 02:49 PM
tripsevn7
Moderating with Angels

every thread you bash ford and make irrelevant comments. we all know you worship your camaro, hell i like your wheels that is beside the point man, the ls1 is greater than everything is old do you see tommy, jd , sidewayz or lee regurgitating the same rhetoric. you havent shown me you know anything about anything, all we here is you have a cam, a car, and go juice. doesnt make you special in my book.

by the way i dont have a personal mission on ya, it just seems that way cuz 1 out of 3 of your posts are flame
Old 01-15-2006, 02:51 PM
SilverBullet5.0
I ♥ Acer

ORIGINAL: tripsevn7

every thread you bash ford and make irrelevant comments. we all know you worship your camaro, hell i like your wheels that is beside the point man, the ls1 is greater than everything is old do you see tommy, jd , sidewayz or lee regurgitating the same rhetoric. you havent shown me you know anything about anything, all we here is you have a cam, a car, and go juice. doesnt make you special in my book.

by the way i dont have a personal mission on ya, it just seems that way cuz 1 out of 3 of your posts are flame

Go read my post in the other thread and then try and tell me i think the LS1 is the end all.

here ya go: https://mustangforums.com/m_928737/mpage_2/tm.htm
Old 01-15-2006, 09:14 PM
Copperhead_5.0
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: TommyV8

ORIGINAL: Copperhead_5.0

Hey, SilverBullet5.0, could you please explain how you can bear to drive your ugly slab to work every day?

Three reasons why I hate camaros:
1. The styling honestly couldn't be any more bland or uninspired. A retarded toddler with a gimp arm could come up with a better design.
2. The interior is crap...at best. The dashboard is a huge, disgusting shell. The steering wheel is so massive and ridiculous looking that when I got in my friend's camaro for the first time i started cracking up.
3. Trans Ams look a MILLION times better than camaros...and even THEY'RE ugly as hell.

And an '01 cobra could EASILY make 330 horse with bolt ons...it also manages to LOOK GOOD DOING IT. Something that can't be said for ANY fbody.
Three reasons why I hate Copperhead_5.0:
1. He's a douche.
2. He thinks his pathetically slow car (stockish '95 5.0? Ugh) has some kind of advantage over the LS1 Camaros that would rip his pile a new butthole any day of the week and twice on Sunday. If he lived closer I would demonstrate.
3. He's a newb and thinks he's hard. That's really annoying. Good thing 'tards like this rarely last long.
Wow...i never said that i'd beat an Ls1...and i never even claimed that my car is fast. I was just pointing out the fact that silverbullet5.0 seems to think he has to defend the honor of Ls1 owners everywhere, no matter how ignorant he looks doing it. And what makes you think I consider myself to be "hard"? Or are you just pulling THAT out of your *** as well? And I'm sorry to burst your bubble but I think I'm going to stick around as long as I feel.
Old 01-15-2006, 09:20 PM
Copperhead_5.0
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: SilverBullet5.0

ORIGINAL: Copperhead_5.0

Hey, SilverBullet5.0, could you please explain how you can bear to drive your ugly slab to work every day?

Three reasons why I hate camaros:
1. The styling honestly couldn't be any more bland or uninspired. A retarded toddler with a gimp arm could come up with a better design.
2. The interior is crap...at best. The dashboard is a huge, disgusting shell. The steering wheel is so massive and ridiculous looking that when I got in my friend's camaro for the first time i started cracking up.
3. Trans Ams look a MILLION times better than camaros...and even THEY'RE ugly as hell.

And an '01 cobra could EASILY make 330 horse with bolt ons...it also manages to LOOK GOOD DOING IT. Something that can't be said for ANY fbody.

ORLY!!!!!

A. Your car is slow. My civic SI with a 50 shot could have outran that ****pile you drive. My car now would put football fields upon football fields on your car.

B. I really hope you dont drive a foxbody, because as far as the general consensus, are the most ugly performance car of all time. I dont think so, but most of the planet thinks so.

C. The interior in an F body is 10 times better than a cobra. I feel like im sitting in a giant plastic mold everytime i get in my friends cobra. Only thing the cobra has over the f body as far as interior is that the seats have suede inserts. gay. Have you ever used the shifter in a 99-04 stang? OMFG terrible. Why do you think theres a common saying called "the mustang reach". And IMO you sit too high up in them.

D. how well does that billy badass 5.0 respond to mods? What does full bolt ons and a cam give you? 230rwhp? WOW. Full bolt ons and a cam gave me 400rwhp, and similar torque. Youd need a big shot of gas just to stay with me on motor, much less if i sprayed your unit.

In any event, youre not going to get very far running your mouth like that. Dont let the door hit you in the *** on your way out.
Number one, I don't drive a foxbody, but nice try though.
NUmber two, you've taken all validity away from your response by claiming that fbodies have BETTER interiors than cobras...
Number three, I HAVE used the shifter in a 99 stang...and it was great.
Number four, I generate about 305 torque with my mods, and even if i only made 100 hp/torque, id gladly drive my 5.0 over your DISGUSTING fbody.
And last, but not least, good luck pulling football fields on my in the quarter...oh wait...that's not physically possible. At least come up with a burn that makes sense, moron.

Quick Reply: 98 Cammaro SS VS 98GT