Street/Strip Raced a guy from a light? Had that ride of yours on the timed track? Tell your story here.

Dont waste your time

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-2006, 11:33 PM
CobraGT4
1st Gear Member

Default Dont waste your time

Dont mean to **** any body off with this useless post but i have to tell somebody. I just got a 93 LX 5.0 a couple weeks ago. I ts got minor mods like bbk long tubes and a bbk h- pipe. I added a bbk 65mm tb a week ago. Anyway me and my girl were coming home from Best Buy and we sittin at red light beside a Tahoe. It was like a 99 or 2000 orsomething newer. Anyway the light changes and i just pull off normal and i notice the Tahoe stays beside me. By this time im in 2nd. Then the guy in the tahoe floors it. WTF! So i go head and destroy him. Then i cuss my self out for wasting my gas. Sorry for wasting the 30 sec. of your life it took u to read this. LOL.
Old 01-14-2006, 11:53 PM
MustangChris04
5th Gear Member

Default RE: Dont waste your time

Plz give me back my 30 seconds of waisted time...[8D]
Old 01-15-2006, 01:29 AM
SilverBullet5.0
I ♥ Acer

ORIGINAL: CobraGT4

Dont mean to **** any body off with this useless post but i have to tell somebody. I just got a 93 LX 5.0 a couple weeks ago. I ts got minor mods like bbk long tubes and a bbk h- pipe. I added a bbk 65mm tb a week ago. Anyway me and my girl were coming home from Best Buy and we sittin at red light beside a Tahoe. It was like a 99 or 2000 orsomething newer. Anyway the light changes and i just pull off normal and i notice the Tahoe stays beside me. By this time im in 2nd. Then the guy in the tahoe floors it. WTF! So i go head and destroy him. Then i cuss my self out for wasting my gas. Sorry for wasting the 30 sec. of your life it took u to read this. LOL.

OMFG A 347 STROKER OMFGWATDA****ORLY

whats with all these foxbody billy badasses around here recently.

Old 01-15-2006, 03:22 AM
nanaki
Retired MF Moderator

ORIGINAL: XbcSharpShooter

Plz give me back my 30 seconds of waisted time...[8D]
Old 01-15-2006, 04:51 AM
Civic4doorsleeper
4th Gear Member

you raced an urban assault vehicle lol
Old 01-15-2006, 04:56 AM
redass02gt
EXTREME Moderation

haha, imma ***** this one up too, it sucks!
Old 01-15-2006, 11:28 AM
tripsevn7
Moderating with Angels

ORIGINAL: SilverBullet5.0

you will find people with foxs that are proud of their ride, cnotes got a fox for you actually his fox would kill by about 8 cars, now what? granted the fox only has a 5.0 as the post isnt even related to the mans car in his sig ie the 347
Old 01-15-2006, 01:37 PM
TattooTears
4th Gear Member

I don't know what the deal is with some SUV owners, I had a guy in a X5 try to race me in my Vette when I first got it.
Old 01-15-2006, 01:58 PM
TommyV8
5th Gear Member

Trucks and SUVs try to race me all the time from lights, I don't get it. Good kill.
And Silverbullet, there's no way YOU just called someone "Billy Badass." Hello pot, meet kettle.
Old 01-15-2006, 02:33 PM
SilverBullet5.0
I ♥ Acer

ORIGINAL: tripsevn7

ORIGINAL: SilverBullet5.0

you will find people with foxs that are proud of their ride, cnotes got a fox for you actually his fox would kill by about 8 cars, now what? granted the fox only has a 5.0 as the post isnt even related to the mans car in his sig ie the 347

Are you really playing the "my friend has this car" game?

Thats pretty lame dude.

Quick Reply: Dont waste your time