Street/Strip Raced a guy from a light? Had that ride of yours on the timed track? Tell your story here.

Dont waste your time

Old 01-15-2006, 02:34 PM
SilverBullet5.0
I ♥ Acer

Default RE: Dont waste your time

ORIGINAL: TommyV8

And Silverbullet, there's no way YOU just called someone "Billy Badass." Hello pot, meet kettle.

Do you not sense a tad bit of arrogance in his post "i dont wanna **** anybody off but i basically just bought the fastest car in the world"

Thats basically what he just said.
Old 01-15-2006, 02:37 PM
tripsevn7
Moderating with Angels

ORIGINAL: CobraGT4

Dont mean to **** any body off with this useless post but i have to tell somebody. I just got a 93 LX 5.0 a couple weeks ago. I ts got minor mods like bbk long tubes and a bbk h- pipe. I added a bbk 65mm tb a week ago. Anyway me and my girl were coming home from Best Buy and we sittin at red light beside a Tahoe. It was like a 99 or 2000 orsomething newer. Anyway the light changes and i just pull off normal and i notice the Tahoe stays beside me. By this time im in 2nd. Then the guy in the tahoe floors it. WTF! So i go head and destroy him. Then i cuss my self out for wasting my gas. Sorry for wasting the 30 sec. of your life it took u to read this. LOL.
[color=#990000]SILVER where in the hell do you see anything that remotely resembles him stating he has the fastest car anywhere????? WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM, DO YOU HAVE TO ACT LIKE A TOOL ALL THE TIME??"?
Old 01-15-2006, 02:41 PM
SilverBullet5.0
I ♥ Acer

ORIGINAL: tripsevn7

Dont mean to **** any body off with this useless post but i have to tell somebody. I just got a 93 LX 5.0 a couple weeks ago. I ts got minor mods like bbk long tubes and a bbk h- pipe. I added a bbk 65mm tb a week ago. Anyway me and my girl were coming home from Best Buy and we sittin at red light beside a Tahoe. It was like a 99 or 2000 orsomething newer. Anyway the light changes and i just pull off normal and i notice the Tahoe stays beside me. By this time im in 2nd. Then the guy in the tahoe floors it. WTF! So i go head and destroy him. Then i cuss my self out for wasting my gas. Sorry for wasting the 30 sec. of your life it took u to read this. LOL.
silver where in the hell do you see anything that remotely resembles him stating he has the fastest car anywhere?????

the first sentence.

In his mind, what do you think would **** people off, to the point where he felt he needed to even make that statement?

Oh, gee, hmm maybe the fact that he thinks he just got the end all vehicle.
Old 01-15-2006, 02:45 PM
tripsevn7
Moderating with Angels

[color=#990000]SILVER where in the hell do you see anything that remotely resembles him stating he has the fastest car anywhere????? WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM, DO YOU HAVE TO ACT LIKE A TOOL ALL THE TIME??"?
Dont mean to **** any body off with this useless post

DUDE CAN YOU EVEN READ? HOW DOES THAT FIGURE INTO YOUR THOUGHT?
LET ME GUESS, ITS JUST LIKE MISTAKING A 455 CAMARO??????

Old 01-15-2006, 02:49 PM
SilverBullet5.0
I ♥ Acer

Dont mean to **** any body off with this useless post

DUDE CAN YOU EVEN READ? HOW DOES THAT FIGURE INTO YOUR THOUGHT?
LET ME GUESS, ITS JUST LIKE MISTAKING A 455 CAMARO??????

im sorry, calm down, then maybe you can make an intelligent post.

WTF did a 455 camaro come from? Are you referring when i accidentally typed camaro instead of trans am/firebird? Thats called a typo, not a lack of knowledge.
Old 01-15-2006, 02:55 PM
tripsevn7
Moderating with Angels

sure thing man[sm=funnypostabove.gif]
Old 01-15-2006, 03:01 PM
HaV
5th Gear Member

[sm=bicker.gif]

[sm=dontgetit.gif]

The guy never mentioned his 347 stroker in his post.. he was talking about a very lightly modded 5.0 he picked up.. somehow I doubt he was trying to say it was badass when he himself owns vehicles that will outrun it.
Old 01-15-2006, 03:59 PM
TBird232ci
5th Gear Member

guy makes a post about beating a Tahoe...guy gets trash talked...makes no sense to me
Old 01-15-2006, 04:04 PM
black01gt
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: HaV

[sm=bicker.gif]

[sm=dontgetit.gif]

The guy never mentioned his 347 stroker in his post.. he was talking about a very lightly modded 5.0 he picked up.. somehow I doubt he was trying to say it was badass when he himself owns vehicles that will outrun it.

[sm=smiley20.gif]
Old 01-15-2006, 04:06 PM
grabbem88
6th Gear Member

how about this stop all this nonsense,and start venting a different way like hanging aroung in the tech sections.?
use your arrogance/knowledge whatever it may be and start helping people instead of slamming every other person
that makes a post in off topic??

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Dont waste your time