Suspension Ask all of your general suspension questions here!

Help!! Gt350 Brembos installed on older car.

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-2017, 04:01 AM
Fitelite240

Default Help!! Gt350 Brembos installed on older car.

I'm in dire need of assistance. Nothing on any of the other forums is seeming to work. I've got a full set of 2017 brembos off a gt350 shelby.

I want to mount them on my 95 Nissan 240sx but I can't tell how to mount the front rotors, or at least what after market bracket system is needed for them (since they're aren't any) the rears have some brackets but have really seem how they sit.

I've been reading, that you would have to swap the entire suspension because of a super specific spindle they all attach to. But, I'm sure anything can be fabbed into anything. The Nissan, is going to be putting down 800hp and close to the same amount of torque. Safety is a must, that's why some jakey fabb job may not be super effective here.

im wondering if anyone has any insight or has tried to put them on an older car already.

Any help or direction would be greatly appreciated! Thank you thank you!!

Regards - Avatar O.
Old 11-29-2017, 06:45 AM
JimC

You posted the same thing across 4 different forums. Please don't do that again.
Old 11-29-2017, 07:00 AM
Fitelite240

Oh. Sorry. Just tied to get the word out to get some help. Pretty new to the whole forum thing. Went to delete the other ones. But I think you may have already. There's also one on the Ford Mustang general tech, if you wanna delete that one too. Sorry again.