SVO Forum

efi questions

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2008, 10:30 PM
2.3R

Default efi questions

Moved to the regular 2.3 forum.

Moderator please delete this thread. Thank you.
Old 05-05-2008, 08:31 AM
sleeper_inc
6th Gear Member

Default RE: efi questions

First of all, stop posting in the SVO section, this is NOT an svo car.

If you run N/A on a turbo engine (yes, engine) you'll be running a pig on gas.

Either run a N/A or Turbo. Decide and build to it.

To convert to MAF you need either a piggy back or a standalone to tune for it.
Old 05-06-2008, 10:09 AM
2.3R

never mind
Old 05-06-2008, 10:22 AM
sleeper_inc
6th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: 2.3R

No wonder people are slow to reply here, with attitudes like your's who can blame them, but when you answered a question about putting an 85 carbed engine in a 93 mustang you were as nice as you could be, svo's didn't come with carbs so I don't get your attitude.

For the people that don't have the attitude my truck has a rebuilt t/c engine with .030 over forged pistons, crower rods,the ranger roller cam, and the carb listed in my other post (for now), I'm gathering the parts for putting a turbo on it (I've got only 5 good svo turbo's to choose form so far), a couple of non-svo intercoolers that will fit in the space allowed, and I'm fabbing my own turbo header that will clear my a/c components, now all I'mlooking for advice and info on the electrical portion of it thenI get this attitude reply from sleeper_inc, to sleeper_inc I'd rather you not to reply to any of my posts, questions, etc. Thanks and have a good day.
Look you little dumb ****. I didn't give you attitude, you "ASSumed" I did because I said don't post in the SVO section.

LET ME REPEAT MYSELF, YOUR TRUCK IS NOT AN SVO, DON'T POST IN THE SVO SECTION!!!!! (its right at the top, you can't miss it)

Look, I'm trying to help you out here. I'm the most active member in this section of the forums, I'll help the best I can, but you had better start showing some respect. I'm on of the nicer people here.

Also if you don't want me to answer your questions have fun. You wont have any replys back to your thread for a few weeks.

GROW up, or take your ball and leave[8D] We are friendly here, but you must post in the right section, I tried to direct you, but you have your almighty self need to make yourself stand out. Good job, now you look like a tool

Also, please tell my how this is attitude?
First of all, stop posting in the SVO section, this is NOT an svo car.
Please don't take this has hateful, but as a leason. POST IN THE RIGHT SECTION!!! AND TAKE EVERYTHING WITH A GRAIN OF SALT!

We are nice, just don't be a smart ***[8D]
Old 05-06-2008, 10:28 AM
TRBOPWR
4th Gear Member

sleeper- IMO it did come off slightly hostile, your second very.

OP - Hostile or not, he is kinda right. This would get more traffic in the regular 2.3 section. Regardless, he did answer your questions. I would just leave it alone for now, and build up a 2.3T motor for a quick switch. To run MAF you will need a piggy-back or standalone. I wouldn't worry about the VAM for now, you are still a far cry from maxing it out.
Old 05-06-2008, 10:47 AM
2.3R

Thanks TRBOPWR.