MustangForums.com

MustangForums.com (https://mustangforums.com/forum/index.php)
-   SVT Forums (https://mustangforums.com/forum/svt-forums-34/)
-   -   03 Cobra exhaust set up (https://mustangforums.com/forum/svt-forums/174025-03-cobra-exhaust-set-up.html)

Cloud 9 08-31-2006 04:10 PM

03 Cobra exhaust set up

What kind of exhaust set up are you guys running on your 03 - 04 Cobras? Right now I have a flowmaster muffler cut in and I want to build something around that.

freewilly 08-31-2006 04:32 PM

RE: 03 Cobra exhaust set up

stock manifolds , bassani x pipe no cats ,and borla stinger cat back is the sh*t 4 inch tips. trust me.

CobraSnake 08-31-2006 04:47 PM

stock manifolds, magnaflow catted x-pipe and magnaflow cat-back. yeah borla i loved the best but i got the magnaflow for half the price.

chilo81764 08-31-2006 04:53 PM

stock manifold...loudmouth x pipe and borla stinger exhaust...i love it!! love it!

freewilly 08-31-2006 04:55 PM

i'll never mess with long tubes again. i got long tubes, and a no cat h pipe,mil elim.and mac cat back my old 99 cobra, i thinking of selling the whole system. long tube arent bad to install if you dont pull the motor out alot. pm me for pricing. cheap man i think the headders will work on a 03 cobra but double check first i now the h pipe will and the cat back will. its got 3.5 chrome tips . was on car for 10,000 miles when i redid the motor.i put the stock stuff back on it . cause it wasnt going to up the value any.

CobraSnake 08-31-2006 05:14 PM

ORIGINAL: freewilly

i'll never mess with long tubes again. i got long tubes, and a no cat h pipe,mil elim.and mac cat back my old 99 cobra, i thinking of selling the whole system. long tube arent bad to install if you dont pull the motor out alot. pm me for pricing. cheap man i think the headders will work on a 03 cobra but double check first i now the h pipe will and the cat back will. its got 3.5 chrome tips . was on car for 10,000 miles when i redid the motor.i put the stock stuff back on it . cause it wasnt going to up the value any.
you have an O/R h pipe that fits on a 03-04 for sale??????

freewilly 08-31-2006 05:18 PM

ORIGINAL: yellowcobra

i think the whole exhast will work on a 03/04 cobra. going to try to sell it complete. not sure but check to much sure. i was thinking $500.00 plus shipping for the whole system.i payed over grand with shipping brand new.

CobraSnake 08-31-2006 05:24 PM

ORIGINAL: yellowcobra

i think the whole exhast will work on a 03/04 cobra. going to try to sell it complete. not sure but check to much sure. i was thinking $500.00 plus shipping for the whole system.i payed over grand with shipping brand new.

oh so your looking to keep the kit together when you sell it???? I don't know if i have enough right now. Thats the only crappy thing about owning a house and three cars. I have to mod one at a time.

freewilly 08-31-2006 05:31 PM

i hear that , my eaton being ported right now 6 lb lower will be here tommorrow.blower wont be back untill next friday.[&o] then i cant get on it, till my sept 28 dyno date. dam .but am safe to drive it 160 miles to the dyno , they said just dont hammer down on it ..there going to put me on there site after the dyno.will post the ;link then. they said over 500 for sure maybe 525 rwhp. i just didnt want to go k/ bell i tend to go over broad with all my cars . ha i promised wife i wont mod it at all..:D she knows how to spell kenne/bell so if i have my hood popped and she see's that . hell's coming for me.

JamesTronix 08-31-2006 05:38 PM

I have L/T headers, x-pipe mid and magnaflows.