SVT Forums

210ax whipple for 2003-2004 cobra for sale

Search this Thread

Old 06-06-2007, 04:11 PM
the new nos/man
I ♥ Acer

Default RE: 210ax whipple for 2003-2004 cobra for sale

ORIGINAL: PSR

Dude you have got to be kidding me. Why don’t you get a life! was there anywhere in my post where I said the kb was a better piece? No, there wasn’t and to tell you the truth I have used the 2.2, 2.4 , 2.6 , and the 2.8h and now the 2,3 Whipple along with the 3.4 and if I were staying with a twin screw I would chose the 3.4 over any of them because that is the set up that made the most power. So please get your facts strait before you type. You know you told me that you won the lottery and for someone who won the lottery you sure complain a lot about money. Why would you feel the need to tell me that you won the lottery? I mean really do you think that a story like that would make me sell you something cheaper? Anyway this is a great blower of a 2003 -2004 cobra if you are interested.

Dan
look here a/h every one here knows my lotto winnings.it not secsert//they even knoe it cant spell good ok..

what im saying is and you can understand isthat fact your not running 8s like you said you where?

i got money so i ask lots of questiond esp buying so thing used.3 miles right.

danny.boyim getting a new kb 2.6L THATS .YOU TRY TO HAVE A NICE DAY DANNY BOY.

THE TRYED TO TELL ME THAT A 2,2 WAS BETTER THAN A 2.6L HAHA! THEY OVER HEAT
WHAT ABOUT YOUR 2.2 I BEAT IT SEEN SOME HEAT.
Old 06-06-2007, 08:09 PM
PSR
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: the new nos/man

Dude you have got to be kidding me. Why don’t you get a life! was there anywhere in my post where I said the kb was a better piece? No, there wasn’t and to tell you the truth I have used the 2.2, 2.4 , 2.6 , and the 2.8h and now the 2,3 Whipple along with the 3.4 and if I were staying with a twin screw I would chose the 3.4 over any of them because that is the set up that made the most power. So please get your facts strait before you type. You know you told me that you won the lottery and for someone who won the lottery you sure complain a lot about money. Why would you feel the need to tell me that you won the lottery? I mean really do you think that a story like that would make me sell you something cheaper? Anyway this is a great blower of a 2003 -2004 cobra if you are interested.

Dan
look here a/h every one here knows my lotto winnings.it not secsert//they even knoe it cant spell good ok..

what im saying is and you can understand isthat fact your not running 8s like you said you where?

nice
Old 06-06-2007, 08:43 PM
PSR
2nd Gear Member

MAN THAT A WATSE OF TIME AND MONEY. AND NOT EVEN GIVE US YOURS #s ?

i guess the k/b was better haha
Why do you need to know my numbers? the car went deep 9s that is all you need to concern your self with, unless you have the same build that i have, In this case you dont. So the over all number is not important. My car didn't go slower
man your a fraud! you got this blower to RUNS 8S REMEBERyou want be to pull out your old post , so you can rember? and to think youyou run a shop haha

Why yes I did say that was my goal and I quickly found out that my goal will not be reached with this combo thus is why it is for sale. Weird

how is that a fraud??
I have failed to understand that

thanks
Dan
Old 06-06-2007, 08:59 PM
PushinTheLimit
5th Gear Member

Dan

Looks like you should look into using some of your lotto winnings and invest it into an 'edumacasion' cuz you cannot put a couple of sentences together. Just because this Whipple 3.4L didnt run 8's doesnt mean its a total failure and a waste of money. Getting into the 9's is still hauling.

PSR, if you really wanted to sell this thing... you might wanna post it in the terminator for sale section over on svtperformance. You might have better luck over there.
Old 06-06-2007, 09:08 PM
PSR
2nd Gear Member

this guy is trying to get me banned right now what a joke
Old 06-08-2007, 12:30 PM
Jerseyfury2
4th Gear Member

I don't get why you won't tell us the numbers.......yes it does matter for some of us. For all we know you could have that blower pullin less boost than usual and have the car completely gutted
Old 06-08-2007, 02:23 PM
PSR
2nd Gear Member

Why do you want my numbers??? Why is that so important to you. Dyno numbers mean absolutely nothing, It is more like a pissing contest and that is all. I have an automatic trans so you will never see a real number due to the torque converter not locking up. So lets say I seen 600hp on the dyno does that mean that is my HP number?? No it don’t, how ever you take my speed in the ¼ (147MPH) compared to my weight (3500 lbs ) do the math that is 868 at the wheels and 1024 BHP. I don’t compare dyno numbers nor graphs because that is a waist of time because 99% of the people who read these forum have no idea what they are looking at all they see is a peek number ( oh and this is the number for my kennie bell 2.2 not the 3.4) Just for you personal information. And seriously if you have no intent of buying the blower my numbers should never concern you what so ever that is called useless information. I can tell you that the 3.4 did better this number
I am a Tuner this is how I make my money so that is why I don’t share numbers
Thanks
Dan
Old 06-08-2007, 02:24 PM
PSR
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Jerseyfury2

I don't get why you won't tell us the numbers.......yes it does matter for some of us. For all we know you could have that blower pullin less boost than usual and have the car completely gutted
the car was complete with A/C and power steering along with air bags and full stereo
Old 06-09-2007, 12:22 AM
Jerseyfury2
4th Gear Member

we just wanna know....we're not gonna go off your numbers!! we just wanna see what you made with your setup!! damn stop bein so damn sketchy or ****ing leave ur pissin us off
Old 06-09-2007, 12:47 AM
the new nos/man
I ♥ Acer

[8D]

Quick Reply: 210ax whipple for 2003-2004 cobra for sale