SVT Forums

deal or no deal?

Search this Thread

Old 07-15-2008, 03:38 PM
jrherald420
5th Gear Member

Default RE: deal or no deal?

you never awnsered my question so i take that as a yes!!!!! another di*khead with more money than brains!!!!!!!!
Old 07-15-2008, 03:40 PM
mfj
Banned

I'll let that one slide, son..

The readers can decide for themselves, who the real idiot is.
Old 07-15-2008, 05:15 PM
Mustang3GT07
6th Gear Member

I guess what they say is true, Mustang gt owners and svt cobra owners just dont get along. lol
Old 07-15-2008, 05:21 PM
jrherald420
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Mustang3GT07

I guess what they say is true, Mustang gt owners and svt cobra owners just dont get along. lol
just the ones that think they know more than everybody else!!!!!!
Old 07-15-2008, 05:33 PM
Mustang3GT07
6th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: jrherald420

ORIGINAL: Mustang3GT07

just the ones that think they know more than everybody else!!!!!!
yea, Dude I love the way your car looks with the boss stripe, it looks sick!
Old 07-15-2008, 05:38 PM
jrherald420
5th Gear Member

thanks!!that color cobra is bad azz. ill be buying a 03-04 cobra in 6 months or so mystachrome, sonic blue and comp. orange are my top 3 colorpicks
Old 07-16-2008, 12:47 AM
mfj
Banned

I DON'T THINK I KNOW... I KNOW THAT I KNOW...

When it comes to what heads are on the mach 1, you are simply DEAD WRONG!
Old 07-16-2008, 01:38 AM
mfj
Banned

Here you go, dip****:

"Mach 1 owners as an "R" code DOHC, (for the unique VIN engine R code) this all-aluminium engine features the same high flow heads as the 2003–2004 SVT Cobra and Mercury Marauder, the 2003–2005 Lincoln Aviator SUV and the 2003–2009 Australian Boss 5.4L V8s (see Ford of Australia Boss 5.4L), the engine also has intake camshafts sourced from Lincoln's 5.4 Liter "InTech" V-8 to provide more low end torque."

taken from : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ford_Mustang_Mach_1

not that i would EVER need to find internet sources, since that knowledge was already in my head, but since your style is to site references, i gave you one...

in fact, here's some more, *******:

1. "The thing is, most people get confused and think the engine in the Mach 1 is the same as that in the Cobra. That's not the case. Basically, the engine between the strut towers of the Mach 1 is the same one found in the Mercury Marauder. For starters, the Mach 1 has a higher compression ratio than the Cobra-10.0:1 versus the Cobra's 9.85:1. In addition, the Mach 1 has the same high-flowing heads found on supercharged Terminator Cobras."

taken from: http://www.musclemustangfastfords.co...out/index.html

2. "Some people assume that the Mach 1's four-valve engine is identical to the DOHC 4.6 used in the '01 Cobra. True and false. Basically, it's the same engine, except for the Mach 1, Team Mustang enhanced the performance with high-flow four-valve heads, higher compression, new cams (from the 5.4 Navigator, reportedly with the same lift as the '01 Cobra cams but with different overlap and duration), revised calibrations, and improved exhaust manifolds that are also port-matched to the heads."

taken from: http://www.mustangmonthly.com/featur...son/index.html

3. "The [99/01] cobra doesn't not have the "Improved" flow heads like the mach does, but they are still not too far behind on flow. the engine is a 9.85:1 CR ratio, and have a forged crank, but weak powdered rods, and weak pistons."

taken from: http://www.moddedmustangs.com/forums...ds-thread.html

4. "The Mach doesn't have an 01 Cobra motor. It has 03 Cobra heads and a unique intake manifold, along with unique cams. It's faster than the 01 Cobra because it has more low end torque and has a stick axle."

taken from: http://www.allfordmustangs.com/forum...mach-1-vs.html

just to name a few....

NOW, who's the idiot?
Old 07-16-2008, 01:40 AM
mfj
Banned

AND I CERTAINLY KNOW A LOT MORE THAN YOU DO!

Idiots like you make me laugh soo hard! You TRY TO APPEAR like you know what you are talking about, and then you call a company that sells engines, to confirm it. I highly doubt that even the guys at Sean Hyland told you that MISinformation. You don't have to LIE to appear cool.
You simply do not know much about 4v's, so stop pretending like you do. Your just another douchebag that wants to impress the forum, by TRYING TO APPEAR SMART, and try to correct one of the few people on here that knows EXACTLY WHAT HE IS TALKING ABOUT.
I have MUCH more to offer on this forum, than you, and I certainly do not enjoy you trying to smart mouth a person like me. Certainly I deserve more respect than you have show to me, as I have gone out of my way to help some of the members on this forum, out of the kindness of my heart, and my desire to help.
You should have quit earlier, Willis, because, you just made yourself look like the fool...

Good luck on your purchase of a Terminator in 6 months.
Old 07-16-2008, 03:27 AM
the_camo_snake
2nd Gear Member

Ok a quick and easy question regarding the heads. WOuld the 03-04 Cobra heads fit on a 96 Cobra? I just got my 96 CObra and was looking at heads and wow are they exspensive. This is my first 4V and didnt realize how much more parts are for it. I was just thinking of getting a port and polish job but if the 03-04 flow that much more than a 99-01 4v Im sure they flow more than a 96.

Quick Reply: deal or no deal?