MustangForums.com

MustangForums.com (https://mustangforums.com/forum/index.php)
-   SVT Forums (https://mustangforums.com/forum/svt-forums-34/)
-   -   Parts List. (https://mustangforums.com/forum/svt-forums/477363-parts-list.html)

SVTeeshirt 08-26-2008 10:51 PM

Parts List.

OK THIS IS NOT A THREAD TO ARGUE WITH OTHERS!

with that said.. relating to my other thread high 11 sec N/A no spray

Block up... should i bore? looking for good N/A Cams probably gonna machine the

heads...should i get new springs or anything?

pistons/rods suggestions brand/compression where can i get them/order them

Im guessing i can use my stock forged crankshaft?

clutch, rearend, control arms, shocks/struts, springs, <--- i have some eiahbachs or w/e

sportlines?

Links or a Good website would be much appreciated, anyone know any good ebay stores or something?

Any help is much appreciated

i will post pics of the build and keep you guys updated, not
sure how long it will take, depends on My/My dads/brothers work scheduals and such, im not in a hurry, i'd rather do it once and do it right.

Thanks Again

P.S.I.cho 08-26-2008 11:07 PM

ZOMG NO you cant possible run 11's....j/k all jokes aside good luck with the goal but as far as engine internals go im really pleased with my CHP coast high performance, engine kit, great quality and great service, i got full rotating assembly for 331 stroker for $1410 shipped, wich included the forged crank and clevite H bearings, they offer probe and scat parts for your taste. im not sure your budget, but the 5.1 strokers carry some good power, how ever im not the most experienced with the mod motor so ill let some one else chime in here. as for clutch thats going to depends on horsepower output, centerforce and spec are both good, if your going to run a new suspension setup might want to look into tube k-member it will save some weight at the same time, your going to want a pretty good gear to get you off the line im not sure how your wanting your driveabilitiy 4.33's or 4.10's wouldnt hurt. as far as suspension goes fully adjustable is the way to go. you may even consider a 4 link in the rear to help get some weight to the rear and really plant those tires.

ZW99GT 08-26-2008 11:18 PM

Originally Posted by SVTeeshirt (Post 5385702)
OK THIS IS NOT A THREAD TO ARGUE WITH OTHERS!

with that said.. relating to my other thread high 11 sec N/A no spray

Block up... should i bore? looking for good N/A Cams probably gonna machine the

heads...should i get new springs or anything?

pistons/rods suggestions brand/compression where can i get them/order them

Im guessing i can use my stock forged crankshaft?

clutch, rearend, control arms, shocks/struts, springs, <--- i have some eiahbachs or w/e

sportlines?

Links or a Good website would be much appreciated, anyone know any good ebay stores or something?

Any help is much appreciated

i will post pics of the build and keep you guys updated, not
sure how long it will take, depends on My/My dads/brothers work scheduals and such, im not in a hurry, i'd rather do it once and do it right.

Thanks Again

rotating assembly and valve springs here.
http://www.livernoismotorsports.com/...ord%3A+4-Valve
You might now need the whole rotating assembly, but you'll have to source that stuff yourself. lol

Crower cams. A good stage 2 or better. Spec stage 3 clutch. Lake wood 90/10 and 50/50 shocks, MMR coilovers, Moser 31 spline axles, FMS 31 spline trac-lok, gear of your choice, any type of solid C/A's, SFC's, etc....

SVTeeshirt 08-26-2008 11:41 PM

thanks fellas.. looking to spend about $7300, not alot to work with but no labor is needed.

P.S.I.cho 08-27-2008 08:35 PM

livernois is good as well but shop around to get a good price but dont sacrifice quality for price especially on something like rotating assemblies, but if livernois gives you a good price that might be a good route

myslow2002gt 08-30-2008 08:55 PM

I can set you up with any parts you need as well. I always suggest Diamond pistons, Manley or ModMax rods (and ARP 2000 rod bolts). PM for a quote.

I do suggest staying away from Crower cams. If you would like a detailed explanation as to why, you can feel free to PM me.

pitmitch910 08-31-2008 05:42 PM

stangsuspension.com for any susp. stuff u may need

pitmitch910 08-31-2008 05:44 PM

any with the crank, depending on the miles and how much its been abused over time, u may want to get it rebalenced.

myslow2002gt 08-31-2008 06:13 PM

Originally Posted by pitmitch910 (Post 5400822)
any with the crank, depending on the miles and how much its been abused over time, u may want to get it rebalenced.

He will NEED to rebalance no matter what internals he buys....

SVTeeshirt 08-31-2008 10:15 PM

yeah i know i was going to nomatta vvhat