MustangForums.com

MustangForums.com (https://mustangforums.com/forum/index.php)
-   SVT Forums (https://mustangforums.com/forum/svt-forums-34/)
-   -   Some pics of my slow turd... (https://mustangforums.com/forum/svt-forums/510291-some-pics-of-my-slow-turd.html)

scubasteve22 01-14-2009 01:45 AM

Originally Posted by Blownsvt (Post 5839778)
lmao @ sandbaggers. if you have to sand bag then your car ain't fast enough.

apparently u havent been to AZ....all they do is sandbag...usually they dont even tell u what vehical u are gonna race aka a car or bike..they just say they will race...plain retarted and i agree they are gonna find out soon enough so might as well tell them...and p.s martin i think almost everyone on street scene knows what mods u have lol....i just hope u crush the mysterious 4 banger that is supposidly the fastest car in the universe cause i need a video of ur car WOT lol..

562cobra 01-14-2009 01:57 AM

OMFG!!! I lol'd.

2000AZ5.0GT 01-14-2009 02:09 AM

Originally Posted by scubasteve22 (Post 5839893)
apparently u havent been to AZ....all they do is sandbag...usually they dont even tell u what vehical u are gonna race aka a car or bike..they just say they will race...plain retarted and i agree they are gonna find out soon enough so might as well tell them...and p.s martin i think almost everyone on street scene knows what mods u have lol....i just hope u crush the mysterious 4 banger that is supposidly the fastest car in the universe cause i need a video of ur car WOT lol..

Dude, not everybody in AZ has a slow enough POS to sandbag, some of us actually have fast cars. Not everyone is retarded like that

scubasteve22 01-14-2009 03:57 AM

lol my bad i didnt mean everyone just alot of people....and im talking about the "street scene"....but from what i was told and saw his new 01 cobra should be quite quick(looks badass also)....and im sure he will post up his mod list or if someone really wants to know they can just look for it on the forum

mfj 01-14-2009 11:17 AM

Let's just say that its MORE THAN ENOUGH to mop your Cobra on the floor...

See? ;) If you want to be a douchebag, I can be one too!

And yes, I did read your hp numbers, Mrs. Dyno Queen...

HornyHornyHippo 01-14-2009 04:32 PM

bottom line... your car is sick.

562cobra 01-14-2009 04:57 PM

You have a nice Car MFJ, but i'll put my money on Blownsvt.

03svtcobra12 01-14-2009 05:34 PM

i dig it man thats really nice, looks great, whered you get the carbon fiber hood, i usually dont like them but it looks really good on yours

2000AZ5.0GT 01-14-2009 05:39 PM

Originally Posted by mfj (Post 5840543)
Let's just say that its MORE THAN ENOUGH to mop your Cobra on the floor...

See? ;) If you want to be a douchebag, I can be one too!

And yes, I did read your hp numbers, Mrs. Dyno Queen...

Dude, I used to think that you were cool, but you sound like the biggest douche on the planet.

You do realize that you actually have to get under the hood to up the power, and BlownSVT is literally the turn of a knob away from un-godly fast?

Dude, give it up, you won't even race on a track, so most of everything that you claim is pure BS. I might not like drag strips, but I've gone and proved my car was faster than 99% of the cars on the streets of AZ

562cobra 01-14-2009 09:48 PM

Originally Posted by 2000AZ5.0GT (Post 5841564)
Dude, I used to think that you were cool, but you sound like the biggest douche on the planet.

You do realize that you actually have to get under the hood to up the power, and BlownSVT is literally the turn of a knob away from un-godly fast?

Dude, give it up, you won't even race on a track, so most of everything that you claim is pure BS. I might not like drag strips, but I've gone and proved my car was faster than 99% of the cars on the streets of AZ

+1 Yo:cool: