SVT Forums

what do you think its worth?? #2 of 2000 mystic cobra

Search this Thread

Old 10-02-2009, 10:45 PM
SVTeeshirt
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by 945LSTANG
what are you talking about?

i initially made a comment about how ford had given all the reigns to SVT for the first time on the 03. i had no intentions for that statement to be interpreted into the "03 is a jesusmobile." another member was confused by what i said so i found the quote in the book. out of nowhere you jump in here accusing me of claiming that the 03 was the best cobra ever. when did i once say that? i sure as hell never implied it, nor did i mean to. i have nothing against any other cobra out there. i am aware that they outperform the GTs and are all around good cars. you just need to chill out. comments like these are the reason i took a break from this site.
You stated you "wouldn't pay jack for a 96" and anything under 03 was not a "True SVT" you implied your car was better, thus jesusmobile, alot of people in the mustang world look at the Termi l ike its the worlds fastest car and it can't be beat no matter what you do to anything else. I'm not saying everyone with one does but alot of people do. You showed my car disrespect so you caught some back.
Old 10-03-2009, 12:51 PM
945LSTANG
6th Gear Member

Originally Posted by SVTeeshirt
You stated you "wouldn't pay jack for a 96" and anything under 03 was not a "True SVT" you implied your car was better, thus jesusmobile, alot of people in the mustang world look at the Termi l ike its the worlds fastest car and it can't be beat no matter what you do to anything else. I'm not saying everyone with one does but alot of people do. You showed my car disrespect so you caught some back.
am i not allowed to not like a car or something? if i drove something else would i be entitled to my opinion? are you really that insecure about what you drive? if it makes you feel any better i wouldn't pay jack for a GT500 either. and you are forgetting something, i didn't imply $hit. you are just assuming that i did. you are judging the hell out of me and you don't even remotely know me. don't respond to my posts anymore, thanks.
Old 10-03-2009, 01:56 PM
SVTeeshirt
5th Gear Member

am i not allowed to not like a car or something? if i drove something else would i be entitled to my opinion? are you really that insecure about what you drive? if it makes you feel any better i wouldn't pay jack for a GT500 either. and you are forgetting something, i didn't imply $hit. you are just assuming that i did. you are judging the hell out of me and you don't even remotely know me. don't respond to my posts anymore, thanks.
You don't know me either, and if you did you would know im far to stubborn to let you get the last word.

You didnt insinuate anything?

lol

i hadn't posted in here in a while so i thought we were talking about an 04. haha, oh well.

i wouldn't pay jack for a 96. hell, they aren't even really SVT affiliated. they were engineered and designed by team mustang, which builds your generic v6s and GTs.

03s were the first year that everything was 100% SVT.

So you were in no way insinuating you didn't like my car and in no way insinuated that yourcar was better than mine, just because it was "100%" SVT engineered" which is bull**** because even 03/04 cobras still run off of Fords Sn-95 platform. If you didn't think you were insinuating any of that perhaps you should take a reading comprehension class.
Old 10-03-2009, 03:51 PM
945LSTANG
6th Gear Member

i don't care about what you think i might have meant. have fun wasting time on your response.
Old 10-04-2009, 12:12 AM
WannaBeGearHead
Go Texas!!!

Lol you two need to get a room!