SVT Forums

Borla stingers or ...

Search this Thread

Old 08-18-2011, 08:52 AM
Timspony
SVT Section Moderator

^^^ There are plenty of good guys here that help out! ...does not sound normal! ...I've seen your pics, you do have an after marker HE....
Old 08-18-2011, 05:36 PM
redneck racer
2nd Gear Member

Should have 2 brackets holding it very tightly in place.
Old 08-18-2011, 05:53 PM
757Mustang
2nd Gear Member

Well it looks like i do on the top but nothing on the bottom??? Also one other question is i may buy an x pipe tomorrow and im leaning towards the bassani pipe. Do you think that any mid pipe (x or h) would fit to my flowmasters (this is a pipe that fits to shorty's) I know if it was for LT it obviously wont fit so do you guys think anyh would fit?
Old 08-18-2011, 06:31 PM
757Mustang
2nd Gear Member

i ound a youtube vid with a cobra with flowmasters and a off road x pipe and it sounds so bad. I think i may get the bbk off road exhaust, but there all the same price for off road i wonder what will fit good with the flowmasters. also should i get mil eliminators for my check engine light? or can that wait?
Old 08-18-2011, 07:48 PM
Timspony
SVT Section Moderator

I put the mil-eliminators on when I first took off the cats with my Flowmasters....No CEL!! ...and they sounded real good....I think I still have a clip!!

This is this past winter when I got the Cobra re-fired (POSI Port)....O/R Bassani X & Flowmasters!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2tkNCGgSZM
Old 08-18-2011, 07:54 PM
redneck racer
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by 757Mustang
Well it looks like i do on the top but nothing on the bottom??? Also one other question is i may buy an x pipe tomorrow and im leaning towards the bassani pipe. Do you think that any mid pipe (x or h) would fit to my flowmasters (this is a pipe that fits to shorty's) I know if it was for LT it obviously wont fit so do you guys think anyh would fit?
should be a long black bracket across the top, and the same long bracket across the bottom, with 2 short support brackets sandwiching them together in the middle, and then that whole setup all bolts up tight to the car.
Old 08-18-2011, 08:57 PM
757Mustang
2nd Gear Member

Wow that cobra sounds amazing well lol i made up my mind im going off road x pipe and then we shall go from there. What is with the compitition orange cobra in the garage? and thank you red neck i will look under there again and check it out and get back with you.
Old 08-19-2011, 05:50 AM
Timspony
SVT Section Moderator

CO Cobra is my friends....we worked on it a "little" this winter...

Here's a link: https://mustangforums.com/forum/svt-...-co-cobra.html
Old 08-19-2011, 06:09 AM
757Mustang
2nd Gear Member

Wow thats nice man, i really like it. So i found one on lethal performance and its pypes i know its only $200 dollars and some guy somewhewre around here said they suck etc etc. But isnt a x pipe an x pipe. I didnt think it really mattered?? I have been with pypes for a while with other cars, yea its a pain to install but i like how they sound? What do you think on pypes? If you heard that there really crap then i will wait and get bassani.
Old 08-19-2011, 06:58 AM
Timspony
SVT Section Moderator

A friend of mine purchased a Pypes X pipe and had no problems! ....BBK's have been know to have fitment issues...Bassani, NO problem!

Quick Reply: Borla stingers or ...