Texas Regional Chapter Chapter President: ODDYSEY

For my Texas members, For sale: CDC Glassback Roof Kits for the S197 (05-09)

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2016, 02:10 AM
odang

Default For my Texas members, For sale: CDC Glassback Roof Kits for the S197 (05-09)

I'd prefer to put this in the marketplace but as a new user I cannot do that yet. Regardless, I'd prefer local sale here in Texas anyways.

I have 2 New in Box CDC (custom design concepts) Glassback Roofs for the 2005-2009 S197.
-1 Kit is complete, Glass + All parts
-1 Box is Glass only, no other parts. (suited for someone replacing broken glass or interested into a more custom build on the interior side.

These haven't been available now for several years, and I have a few offers but wanted to put them out infront of everyone before accepting a deal.

Original pricing was in the neighborhood of 2.5-3k, but alas, these are the definition of rare at this point & I already have some good offers coming in, so keep that in mind if you want to PM an offer, I'm looking for the buyer who really wants this unique piece to set their mustang apart, not the person who is on the fence or feels so-so about it.

Please PM with any questions/offers, I'll answer what I can but I'm not an installer, so you may have to take to google for in depth technical/install questions.

I will snap some pics tomorrow when I have a chance. I will be out of town wed-sun/tue, so if I become unresponsive I'll get back to you when I have a chance.

Thanks for looking!
-Austin
Attached Thumbnails For my Texas members, For sale: CDC Glassback Roof Kits for the S197 (05-09)-glassback27.jpg   For my Texas members, For sale: CDC Glassback Roof Kits for the S197 (05-09)-img_0161a.jpg   For my Texas members, For sale: CDC Glassback Roof Kits for the S197 (05-09)-s197-cdc-.jpg   For my Texas members, For sale: CDC Glassback Roof Kits for the S197 (05-09)-cdc-interior-view.jpg   For my Texas members, For sale: CDC Glassback Roof Kits for the S197 (05-09)-cdc-roof-overhead.jpg  

Old 04-21-2017, 04:51 PM
2tall2golf

Did you sell this or still have it by chance?

Jeff
972-623-7296
Old 06-30-2020, 10:14 PM
Jett Lee

Smile

Originally Posted by odang
I'd prefer to put this in the marketplace but as a new user I cannot do that yet. Regardless, I'd prefer local sale here in Texas anyways.

I have 2 New in Box CDC (custom design concepts) Glassback Roofs for the 2005-2009 S197.
-1 Kit is complete, Glass + All parts
-1 Box is Glass only, no other parts. (suited for someone replacing broken glass or interested into a more custom build on the interior side.

These haven't been available now for several years, and I have a few offers but wanted to put them out infront of everyone before accepting a deal.

Original pricing was in the neighborhood of 2.5-3k, but alas, these are the definition of rare at this point & I already have some good offers coming in, so keep that in mind if you want to PM an offer, I'm looking for the buyer who really wants this unique piece to set their mustang apart, not the person who is on the fence or feels so-so about it.

Please PM with any questions/offers, I'll answer what I can but I'm not an installer, so you may have to take to google for in depth technical/install questions.

I will snap some pics tomorrow when I have a chance. I will be out of town wed-sun/tue, so if I become unresponsive I'll get back to you when I have a chance.

Thanks for looking!
-Austin

HOW MUCH AND ARE THEY STILL AVAILABLE? DM ME 346-500-3058