Notices
S550 2015-2023 Mustang Discussions on the S550 2015 - 2022 Ford Mustang.

Ordering a 2016

Search this Thread

Old 09-24-2015, 05:04 PM
Mr. D
4th Gear Member

Well, I finally ordered a 2016 Mustang today. MSRP was $41,550. & I payed $37,500. plus T & L, or 9.75% below MSRP. Maybe I'm wrong, but I don't think & could have gotten a $4050. discount on a 2016 sitting on a lot.

I hope Roush gets a supercharger ready for it before it arrives. I want to see how fast Triple Yellow can go!

Last edited by Mr. D; 09-24-2015 at 05:07 PM.
Old 09-24-2015, 07:15 PM
PNYXPRESS
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by Mr. D
Well, I finally ordered a 2016 Mustang today. MSRP was $41,550. & I payed $37,500. plus T & L, or 9.75% below MSRP. !
I call bull****. Yesterday you couldn't find a dealer that would order one with the options you wanted for that price and all of a sudden BAM. You ordered one for EXACTLY the price you were bitching that nobody would accept the very next day.
Old 09-25-2015, 02:31 AM
Mr. D
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by PNYXPRESS
I call bull****. Yesterday you couldn't find a dealer that would order one with the options you wanted for that price and all of a sudden BAM. You ordered one for EXACTLY the price you were bitching that nobody would accept the very next day.
Got $10,000 you want to put where your fat mouth is? Or, are you just another "big mouthed paper arsewhole" whose wallet won't back up his big, fat, ignorant mouth? Send a cashier's check, or get the money to the Adminstrator of this forum & I'll do the same, then I'll let him check out the order in any way he wants including going to the dealer & verifying the order, or whatever he wants to do! I'll pay him for his time out of your money. He only lives about 90 minutes away from the dealer! You're a hot shot Mod that knows it all, so I'm sure you'll trust him to decide who is full of S**T.... me, or you! You want to reconsider your remark, or PM the Adminstrator & get this bet rolling?

Last edited by Mr. D; 09-25-2015 at 02:37 AM.
Old 09-25-2015, 12:13 PM
AK_Kayaker
3rd Gear Member

Got $10,000 you want to put where your fat mouth is? Or, are you just another "big mouthed paper arsewhole" whose wallet won't back up his big, fat, ignorant mouth? Send a cashier's check, or get the money to the Adminstrator of this forum & I'll do the same, then I'll let him check out the order in any way he wants including going to the dealer & verifying the order, or whatever he wants to do! I'll pay him for his time out of your money. He only lives about 90 minutes away from the dealer! You're a hot shot Mod that knows it all, so I'm sure you'll trust him to decide who is full of S**T.... me, or you! You want to reconsider your remark, or PM the Adminstrator & get this bet rolling?
WOW calm down there Turbo, maybe adjust those meds, or go visit an anger anonymous meeting.
But yea on 9-23-15 at 0149, you are all I can't get what I want, and then all of a sudden on 9-24-15 at 1404, you change to I got exactly what I want.
To most normal people that just sounds fishy, I for one never believe the BS pricing people say they paid, cause to me it doesn't matter, what matters to me, is what I can get mine for, and I never tell what I paid, so as not to look like a douche.
Old 09-25-2015, 01:06 PM
PNYXPRESS
5th Gear Member

You want to reconsider your remark, or PM the Adminstrator & get this bet rolling?
I stand by my remark. For almost a year now you have been bitching that they only offer the options you want in packages with options you dont want and that the only way to get the wheels you want are on other packages with options you dont want and that they wont budge on price for you and now all of a sudden they miracously offer your EXACT build at the price you demanded. Again BULL$HIT.

Last edited by PNYXPRESS; 09-25-2015 at 01:09 PM.
Old 09-25-2015, 01:47 PM
99GTvert
is my username.

....ok guys power it down. Enjoy the new car Mr D.
Old 09-25-2015, 02:58 PM
Pr0cl1v1ty
2nd Gear Member

Goodlord,

Guys, who cares if he was lieing or not, just move on a don't post anything to a thread. We are all Mustang enthusiasts and should act more as a family.
Old 09-25-2015, 03:25 PM
Mr. D
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by Pr0cl1v1ty
Goodlord,

Guys, who cares if he was lieing or not, just move on a don't post anything to a thread. We are all Mustang enthusiasts and should act more as a family.
I care! Do the Mods on this forum think it should be OK for members to call others lairs! Aren't their rules about "trolling'? Collectively we allow these kind of people get away with calling people liars because we put up with them! The world is full of people that give others the finger in traffic behind the "safety" of their moving car, or call people liars behind the "safety" of their computer. I'm calling this guy's bluff! Let's see if he sends the administrator $10,000. or just flaps his mouth!

I have never said I got no responses as he said! Duh! Does common sense allow anyone to you imagine contacting Ford Dealership's Internet salespeople trying to buy a new Mustang & getting no responses? Think! I've gotten plenty of responses with different offers. I have a Ford salesman I have bought multiple cars from over the years at two dealerships to give me a great deal. I've sent him friends & got him quite a few sales over the years. I have three cars in the family right now I bought from him right now. My only point in posting about it was to help other members get good deals by understanding "customer orders" will sometimes get a better deal than buying off the lot.

I understand your point & position, so I'll not post anything else directed at this guy, but let's keep in mind who started this argument & see whether he has the courage to back up calling me a liar with some cash!

Here's three offers received just this moring on buying a Mustang:

Last edited by Mr. D; 09-25-2015 at 04:41 PM.
Old 09-25-2015, 04:06 PM
AK_Kayaker
3rd Gear Member

OMG, AOL, nuff said, I'm out!
Old 09-25-2015, 04:40 PM
Mr. D
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by AK_Kayaker
OMG, AOL, nuff said, I'm out!
Yah, I agree! AOL has gotten really bad in years, but I've had the account for decades nearly back when the interweb started! Remember dial up modems old timers with that weird sound? Anyone have a recommendation to get away from AOL?

Everytime I try to start any account with another email system it tries to revert me into using my AOL address, or says my name is already being used. I like to use my name because a lot of students have found me after many years. One student who became a teacher found me 21 years after being in my class to tell me she raised her kids & became a teacher. That's pretty cool to hear as an old retired teacher! I think I will have to cancel my AOL account to escape it!

Quick Reply: Ordering a 2016