Notices
S550 2015-2023 Mustang Discussions on the S550 2015 - 2022 Ford Mustang.

X Force Exhaust

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2017, 04:27 AM
JB33

Default X Force Exhaust

Sorry to ask this question again if it has already been answered, but I was curious to see if the X-Force exhaust for the ecoboost can line up with the V6 models? (Including some form of customization/adapters? I was thinking of only installing from the rear axle on to the end of the vehicle. (So pretty much an axle back). I currently have an X Pipe with the flowmaster outlaws and the drone is a killer. Just curious to hear some opinions or if anyone has tried a similar exhaust set up. Thanks in advance!
Old 07-09-2017, 04:30 AM
JB33

Originally Posted by JB33
Sorry to ask this question again if it has already been answered, but I was curious to see if the X-Force exhaust for the ecoboost can line up with the V6 models? (Including some form of customization/adapters? I was thinking of only installing from the rear axle on to the end of the vehicle. (So pretty much an axle back). I currently have an X Pipe with the flowmaster outlaws and the drone is a killer. Just curious to hear some opinions or if anyone has tried a similar exhaust set up. Thanks in advance!