Notices
S550 2015-2023 Mustang Discussions on the S550 2015 - 2022 Ford Mustang.

Ordered my GT Premium Tonight

Search this Thread

Old 05-26-2015, 07:32 PM
scottsgal

I have to admit I had to choose between the competition orange and the deep impact blue. It was a hard choice, our current Mustang is white with orange stripes, so I had to change it up slightly.

Is anyone planning an instant mod? I am debating on ordering a spoiler so I can add stripes to ours almost immediately.
Old 05-27-2015, 08:28 PM
Bradrulz

I am thinking of some black stripes. Not sure though.
Old 05-27-2015, 10:25 PM
scottsgal

Originally Posted by Bradrulz
I am thinking of some black stripes. Not sure though.
Where are you in AZ? I used a shop in Phoenix to do our stripes on our 2013, and found another shop in Gilbert for our new one.... Just need the car first.... Darn the waiting it sucks!
Old 05-27-2015, 10:41 PM
Bradrulz

Originally Posted by scottsgal
Where are you in AZ? I used a shop in Phoenix to do our stripes on our 2013, and found another shop in Gilbert for our new one.... Just need the car first.... Darn the waiting it sucks!
I am located in Sahuarita just a little south of Tucson. We come up to Phoenix area quite a bit. My daughter and I just got back from an overnight trip up there.
Old 05-27-2015, 10:54 PM
scottsgal

I am located in Sahuarita just a little south of Tucson. We come up to Phoenix area quite a bit. My daughter and I just got back from an overnight trip up there.
Ok, I am not too familiar with that area. I used to live in Green Valley, a long time ago. But if you are in Phoenix, Beaver Stripes did the stripes on my 2013 Mustang- we receive a lot of compliments on those. In Gilbert I have recently used Allred Collision- he does exceptional work. He added stripes to the Challenger and the 2015 F150. Both locations are priced well and do quality work. May I ask what dealer you ordered your Mustang from?
Old 05-27-2015, 10:57 PM
Bradrulz

Originally Posted by scottsgal
Ok, I am not too familiar with that area. I used to live in Green Valley, a long time ago. But if you are in Phoenix, Beaver Stripes did the stripes on my 2013 Mustang- we receive a lot of compliments on those. In Gilbert I have recently used Allred Collision- he does exceptional work. He added stripes to the Challenger and the 2015 F150. Both locations are priced well and do quality work. May I ask what dealer you ordered your Mustang from?
Sahuarita is adjacent to Green Valley pretty much. Ordered from Holmes Tuttle on May 20th.
Old 05-28-2015, 09:10 PM
scottsgal

Sahuarita is adjacent to Green Valley pretty much. Ordered from Holmes Tuttle on May 20th.
Oh good! I bet you are getting excited, I know I am!
Old 05-29-2015, 08:13 PM
Bradrulz

I am ending up getting a GT Premium, Auto, NAV, backup sensors, tint, 3M clear door edge protector with them doing a dealer swap. Should be getting it tomorrow or Monday. They found this one the other day, but I really don't need the NAV or backup assist. Told them no yesterday and got a call today asking if they came up another $500 on my Camaro trade in if they would have a deal. I countered at $1000 more and ended up agreeing on $750 more for the trade in. So I am going for it. Cheap price to pay to not have the delivery unknown frustrations or frustrations trying to trade the Camaro in 2-3 months from now.
Old 05-29-2015, 11:52 PM
scottsgal

I am ending up getting a GT Premium, Auto, NAV, backup sensors, tint, 3M clear door edge protector with them doing a dealer swap. Should be getting it tomorrow or Monday. They found this one the other day, but I really don't need the NAV or backup assist. Told them no yesterday and got a call today asking if they came up another $500 on my Camaro trade in if they would have a deal. I countered at $1000 more and ended up agreeing on $750 more for the trade in. So I am going for it. Cheap price to pay to not have the delivery unknown frustrations or frustrations trying to trade the Camaro in 2-3 months from now.
Congrats! I am happy for you! Post pics. I keep searching and I can't find a single dealer with the car I want, local or US. Ours is a GT premium, 401a, anniv pkg, nav, back up, adaptive cruise control and 3:55 gearing. I think that's all....oh in deep impact blue.

Tonight we went to my nephews graduation and there was a silver mustang convertible, yes hubby was drooling and I was jumping for joy on the inside!

Good luck!!
Old 05-30-2015, 10:27 PM
Bradrulz

Originally Posted by FordService
Be sure to get your post count up so you can PM me, Bradrulz.

Welcome and congrats on your order, scottsgal! It may not take that long. Once you’re able to, you’re welcome to PM me with your dealer’s name and order number so I can check on it for you as well.

Deysha
My estimated delivery date showed up yesterday with 8/8/15 and I ordered May 20th and am also in Arizona. This one will be available for sale in Tucson, AZ Holmes Tuttle since they sweetened the deal for me to buy one through a dealer swap that was in Phoenix.

Quick Reply: Ordered my GT Premium Tonight