The Racers Bench Is the track just too much for you? Want to know what will beat what? Talk about it here!!

New Project

Old 04-20-2009, 11:34 PM
GrnBullitt08
5th Gear Member

I may have a few left over parts I might be interested in getting rid of....I know I have a brand new set of Corsa xtremes that I might sell away if someone is wants them.
Old 04-21-2009, 08:00 PM
mikeysGT
4th Gear Member

i would stick with the setup if i were you. don't know why you would sell it and then have to start over with a completely different setup. have any pics of the motor with the kb on it? don't think i've ever seen pics of your car other than your avatar and sig haha

i'm going to build a motor first then throw a turbo on it in the future.
Old 04-21-2009, 10:12 PM
GrnBullitt08
5th Gear Member

Yeah I have pictures in my phone of the whole build but I can figure out how to get them on my computer. My computer doesnt want to upload them.
Old 04-21-2009, 10:18 PM
GrnBullitt08
5th Gear Member

I'm probably not going to start over again right away, I need to get the boat back up and running for the poker runs in the summer so thats my main priority now, but eventually I might throw a turbo or supercharger on it again. I might just buy an older LX body stang like my friend did and go the whole nine yards with it and make it a pure race car. I've been using my stang as a daily driver latley since my old lady wrecked her car, shes been driving my SRT-8. It doesnt make for the best daily driver with 714hp and a big cam.
Old 04-22-2009, 02:21 AM
mikeysGT
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by GrnBullitt08
Yeah I have pictures in my phone of the whole build but I can figure out how to get them on my computer. My computer doesnt want to upload them.

all you have to do is email it to your email from your phone, then you can copy it from there. that's what i do with my pictures from my phone. how'd you get those other pictures of you car onto your computer???
Old 04-22-2009, 05:19 PM
GrnBullitt08
5th Gear Member

Ok thanks, I'll look into that.
Old 04-23-2009, 09:54 AM
raiden
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by mikeysGT
...how'd you get those other pictures of you car onto your computer???
kinda hard to get pictures of something that doesnt exist mikey...haha
Old 04-23-2009, 01:00 PM
S197steve
4th Gear Member

Green... if you have any questions about the Hellion kits just let me know. Two of my buddies are running the kits on the 07 GTs. One of them has about 40k miles on the kit and has had no problems. I've driven both of the cars several times and they are an absolute blast but feel basically like stock when you're not in boost.

Oh... and is your company hiring? :-) I think I need to change careers with all those toys you have!!
Old 04-23-2009, 01:59 PM
mikeysGT
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by raiden
kinda hard to get pictures of something that doesnt exist mikey...haha
true.

looks like he had a pretty good handle on taking pictures and uploading them to his photobucket back then along with his wii, and axlebacks haha

http://i528.photobucket.com/albums/dd322/grnbullitt08

and don't see any signs of an intercooler on his setup?????
Old 04-23-2009, 02:32 PM
acarzt
4th Gear Member

I think you should start with a fully built SUSPENSION lol It sounds like you're about to jump head first back into the same mess you were just in. Learn from you mistake and build up everything you're gonna need to handle all that power again. Don't forget to get some nice and sticky tires too!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: New Project