The Racers Bench Is the track just too much for you? Want to know what will beat what? Talk about it here!!

Any "GT-350" in WA state race a GTO recently??

Search this Thread

Old 05-26-2009, 08:05 PM
awakeinAZ
3rd Gear Member

Um, thanks for everyone's input. I just think those guys were ripping up Stangs more then usual forum banter. Maybe to make them feel good about themselves. Not sure.
Cant wait for the new 5.0 to appear!

Have a nice day
Old 05-26-2009, 09:12 PM
2000AZ5.0GT
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by bluebeastsrt
Changing your own oil is way over rated anyway. I always get dirty and manage to spill a little oil on the driveway.

Its damn near impossible to change oil without getting at least a few drops on the driveway. I've done practically everything, including putting a metal pan down for those few extra drops, but I'll be damned if I don't somehow screw up and spill the oil
Old 05-27-2009, 12:08 AM
Riptide
6th Gear Member

Originally Posted by 98LS1
Damn, and here I was just hoping that'd you have something intelligent to say so we could debate. Oh well. Maybe if we talked about something else you'd have more to say?
He can't get to google.com right now so yah.. umm... he's screwed.

Sorry Mishri.
Old 05-27-2009, 01:43 PM
bluebeastsrt
6th Gear Member

Originally Posted by 2000AZ5.0GT
Its damn near impossible to change oil without getting at least a few drops on the driveway. I've done practically everything, including putting a metal pan down for those few extra drops, but I'll be damned if I don't somehow screw up and spill the oil
Well this thread went a mile off topic a long time ago so try this. Find a place that has big carboard boxes stashed in a dumpster and grab a few. When you change your oil lay em down under the car and let them take the hit instead of your blacktop or concrete. Then just fold em up and let the garbage man have em. oil and all. My teenage son changes my oil now and he gets as much on the ground as he gets in the pan. but he's learning.
Old 05-27-2009, 09:14 PM
drhoward
Penis Mod Erator

Originally Posted by bluebeastsrt
Changing your own oil is way over rated anyway. I always get dirty and manage to spill a little oil on the driveway.

I find the best way to prevent that, is to just park your car over a catch basin and drain the oil directly into the untreated storm sewer system

But thats just me
Old 05-27-2009, 10:09 PM
SubTexel
3rd Gear Member

Originally Posted by drhoward
I find the best way to prevent that, is to just park your car over a catch basin and drain the oil directly into the untreated storm sewer system

But thats just me
You have to punch baby seals when you do this for maximum effect, their tears help disperse the oil better.
Old 05-27-2009, 11:25 PM
72MachOne99GT
2010 Blue Ball Award Recipient

Originally Posted by SubTexel
You have to punch baby seals when you do this for maximum effect, their tears help disperse the oil better.
I was actually told that when I 'legally and environmentally friendly' discharged my A/C compressor that I was supposed to stand up from under the car, throw my hands into the air, and shout, "Into the atmosphere!"

I did it for real too.

My dad just kind of looked at me and sighed.
Old 05-29-2009, 07:42 PM
ThisBlood147
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by 72MachOne99GT
I was actually told that when I 'legally and environmentally friendly' discharged my A/C compressor that I was supposed to stand up from under the car, throw my hands into the air, and shout, "Into the atmosphere!"

I did it for real too.

My dad just kind of looked at me and sighed.
OTFLMFAO