The Racers Bench Is the track just too much for you? Want to know what will beat what? Talk about it here!!

At what RPM do I launch my car street racing?

Search this Thread

Old 12-31-2009, 10:25 AM
dennis_112
3rd Gear Member

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by bluebeastsrt
Sorry dumbass but street racing just means your racing on a public street. Either from a dig or a roll. Nothing more or nothing less. Sorry for taking a poo on your deep thought process.
Whats your problem? Here we street race from a roll, and its the only way its done. I shouldnt be called names and be treated like an I am second rate when stating my opinion. I wasnt trying to say that no one should street race from a dig, just dont expect to here. Peace I am out. Thread=FAIL because people cant help but have pissing contests.
Old 12-31-2009, 11:10 AM
Morbid Intentions
Wash Rinse Repeat

Originally Posted by dennis_112
I street race and have for a long time. Its done from a roll or not done at all around here. I dont live in the middle of no where like some of you hicks. Around here people actually drive on the highways so trust me you would look retarded stopping on the damn road to race. We arent your usual bunch of dumb high school kids. I am talking people bringing in cars on trailers that arent street legal. This is highly organized. I dont need or want anyone here's respect, but IMO, and I entitled to one. Drag racing is from a dig, Street Racing is from a roll end of story. Look into Ohio street racing and you would understand. Jegs HQ in Ohio, Summit HQ in Ohio, Fox Lake in Ohio, MPH in Ohio, Modular Depot 10 mins outside of Ohio, Cincy Speed in Ohio, Numerous NHRA, IHRA tracks, racing isnt a joke here. It has nothing to do with driver skill its how its done here if you dont like it you dont race.
you are from ohio... and you are calling us hicks

LOL, irony at it's finest

also, I find it hilarious you are talking all of this game with a new edge mustang with a procharger pushing out 8PSI... WOOOWEEE! SOO FAST!

Ohio street racers would sh*t their panties if they ever went into texas or arizona... and I'm from michigan

you will get laughed out of this section if you actually think this highly of your ricer rolls, and even your "REAL STREET RACER" speech is pretty laughable... you sound like vin diesles love child

in closing... if you want a roll, go gather at a bakery

Last edited by Morbid Intentions; 12-31-2009 at 11:12 AM.
Old 12-31-2009, 11:13 AM
a_penquin
4th Gear Member

Look into Ohio street racing
Theres the problem right there, hes an ohio guy

and I like rolls, they're yummy
Old 12-31-2009, 11:15 AM
Morbid Intentions
Wash Rinse Repeat

Originally Posted by a_penquin
Theres the problem right there, hes an ohio guy
LOL, yup

silly ohio guys

Last edited by Morbid Intentions; 12-31-2009 at 11:21 AM.
Old 12-31-2009, 11:19 AM
a_penquin
4th Gear Member

Nice to know your from MI morbid, we need more of us down south Maybe we should move to Ohio and teach them how to race though, but then we would be filthy dirty Ohio people........
Old 12-31-2009, 11:59 AM
99GTvert
is my username.

OP, keep your tire pressure near the recommended PSI rating. You aren't going to be exactly yanking wheels off the ground, so expect to spin a little bit. Slip the clutch from 2k-3k, then go, but knowing how fast to do it will take some practice.

Street racing should only be done from a roll. 40-120 is how we race around here. Street racing from a dig is not only obvisously to anyone who see's you its just not how its done. Unless your shooting film for fast and furious or something. You would get laughed out if you came up to my group of guys and said you wanted to street race from a dig, it doesn't happen around here. And we do a lot of street racing with a lot of high HP cars.
Nobody asked you what you thought about street racing and how it should be done. If you don't want to help the OP with suggestions on how to launch, then don't post.

But this...
I street race and have for a long time. Its done from a roll or not done at all around here. I dont live in the middle of no where like some of you hicks. Around here people actually drive on the highways so trust me you would look retarded stopping on the damn road to race. We arent your usual bunch of dumb high school kids. I am talking people bringing in cars on trailers that arent street legal. This is highly organized. I dont need or want anyone here's respect, but IMO, and I entitled to one. Drag racing is from a dig, Street Racing is from a roll end of story. Look into Ohio street racing and you would understand. Jegs HQ in Ohio, Summit HQ in Ohio, Fox Lake in Ohio, MPH in Ohio, Modular Depot 10 mins outside of Ohio, Cincy Speed in Ohio, Numerous NHRA, IHRA tracks, racing isnt a joke here. It has nothing to do with driver skill its how its done here if you dont like it you dont race.
Followed by this...

Whats your problem? Here we street race from a roll, and its the only way its done. I shouldnt be called names and be treated like an I am second rate when stating my opinion. I wasnt trying to say that no one should street race from a dig, just dont expect to here. Peace I am out. Thread=FAIL because people cant help but have pissing contests.
=

LOL
Old 12-31-2009, 12:19 PM
Stkjock
Retired Mod

Originally Posted by bluebeastsrt
Sorry dumbass but street racing just means your racing on a public street. Either from a dig or a roll. Nothing more or nothing less. Sorry for taking a poo on your deep thought process.

dude - grow up... its the fu(king internet, you're gonna get your panties in a twist over this... that's luzl.
Old 12-31-2009, 12:22 PM
replica
4th Gear Member

Only rolls on the street? Lol, that's great. Glad I stumbled into this thread.
Old 12-31-2009, 12:26 PM
Morbid Intentions
Wash Rinse Repeat

Originally Posted by replica
Only rolls on the street? Lol, that's great. Glad I stumbled into this thread.
they must race on this street

Old 12-31-2009, 01:02 PM
Stone629
6th Gear Member

Mmmm, rollsss! NOM, NOM, NOM, NOM!

Dennis, not sure where you get off calling other people hicks for not roll racing. I live in a fairly decent size town (Raleigh, NC) and although you can't always go from a dig due to traffic, road conditions, etc... trust me, there are PLENTY of opportunities to go from a dig. You're a little out of line telling the rest of the nation how its done. I will run from a roll, do it all the time as a matter of fact. But damn, if you boys are organized enough to trailer in Non-DOT legal vehicles, it seems like you could at least organize a time and place to do it right and go from a dig. To each their own, I guess.

Last edited by Stone629; 12-31-2009 at 01:06 PM.

Quick Reply: At what RPM do I launch my car street racing?