The Racers Bench Is the track just too much for you? Want to know what will beat what? Talk about it here!!

What do honda fanboys smoke?

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2011, 03:09 PM
Alec
5th Gear Member

Just don't give them any attention. Let them go fart around in their fagmobiles thinking they're better than everyone. My car is no race car, and I don't act like it is, but their stupidity/ego is baffling. I just want to know when it became cool to drive a I4 Civic/Integra/any other **** box of the like. They're generally ugly, slow, sound like utter schit, have no torque and the list goes on. Yes a properly built, gutted turbo'd Intergra will be fast because of the power/weight ratio but most of them just have the fart cannon, cut springs and think they have a 10 sec car.

What I think it comes down to is they've never been in a faster car so they have nothing really to judge what's fast and what's not.

Last edited by Alec; 09-07-2011 at 03:20 PM.
Old 09-08-2011, 03:47 PM
Maraman
3rd Gear Member

**** YO DADS LOWNMOWA WE AINT' EVEN GOT THAT **** NO MO
Old 09-08-2011, 04:55 PM
Stone629
6th Gear Member

Originally Posted by Alec

they've never been in a faster car so they have nothing really to judge what's fast and what's not.
This is what it all boils down to fellas. A total lack of inexperience.
Old 09-08-2011, 05:20 PM
Soldier GT
6th Gear Member

Those guys really crack me up. There is a guy riding around here in a older model Dodge Neo SXT. He has a huge tach and all that's done to the car is he has a fart can for exhuast.
Old 09-08-2011, 05:29 PM
REDBOSS1
3rd Gear Member

That thing got to 60 in 7 seconds, no way in hell would I put that on youtube!
Old 09-08-2011, 07:28 PM
mustangman02232
6th Gear Member

integras are great cars, for somebody that wants good cheap transportation but doesnt want the embarressment of being seen in a civic.

hell my 7100 pound truck runs 13s on a bad day.... (let alone 1.5s truck)
Old 09-08-2011, 07:30 PM
simpsonfan13
ELEKTRO-FIDE Moderator

Dammit morbid you find the best people to argue with on youtube. First GTP kid, and now this guy. Hell even I beat an integra iin my stock *** 89 GT. Likely we were both stock but still. How much do those mods add to integars? Im guessing 0-fart.
Old 09-11-2011, 04:35 PM
legendlime05
4th Gear Member

i guess im alone here, but i am a fan of the itr. not like this guy, but i do recognize theyre cool cars. a good friend has a yellow one and it is fun little car.
all that being said this kid is clueless.
but my question is why do you waste your time doing this morbid? i understand arguing about facts but there is a point to where you seem childish also. calling people idiots all the time does no good to make them realize that theyre wrong. dont flame on me here bud. just an outside perspective.
Old 09-12-2011, 09:58 PM
Morbid Intentions
Wash Rinse Repeat

Originally Posted by legendlime05
i guess im alone here, but i am a fan of the itr. not like this guy, but i do recognize theyre cool cars. a good friend has a yellow one and it is fun little car.
all that being said this kid is clueless.
but my question is why do you waste your time doing this morbid? i understand arguing about facts but there is a point to where you seem childish also. calling people idiots all the time does no good to make them realize that theyre wrong. dont flame on me here bud. just an outside perspective.
well, because he's an idiot lol... I call it like I see it and have never been the reserved type

IDK, I guess I argue with kids like this to see what hilarious new POS half brained thing they can pull out of their pea shaped head... and if it gets good enough I always post it here for others to muse at

that being said i never did say an ITR was a bad car... it's just not the best handling FF car in the world that can slay jesus christ himself and put 15 car lengths on a nitroused 3V over 40MPH with bolt on's.... things like this set me off, as well they should with every other able minded person that is an automotive enthusiast
Old 09-12-2011, 10:07 PM
Stone629
6th Gear Member

Those dumb kids (and some adults *see Bolton, Zeroingold, etc*) are definitely amusing. I used to get frustrated by them, but one day it just hit me that they are ignorant as hell, and honestly don't know anything (or are trolling). At that point, I starting grinning and shaking my head instead of getting frustrated and trying to explain real world facts to them. If they stay in the game long enough, they will eventually figure it out. You just gotta keep reminding yourself who it is your arguing with

**** is funny though, lol.

Quick Reply: What do honda fanboys smoke?