MustangForums.com

MustangForums.com (https://mustangforums.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Racers Bench (https://mustangforums.com/forum/the-racers-bench-127/)
-   -   Stupid thread of the week. (https://mustangforums.com/forum/the-racers-bench/660959-stupid-thread-of-the-week.html)

bluebeastsrt 01-06-2012 03:47 PM

Stupid thread of the week.

I'm posting this strictly to give you guys something to laugh at and im in no way want anyone posting on this thread over there. Anywayyyy. I used to be a member of this sight. There kill section was full of these stories and I finally had to just stop posting becase every thread turned into 5 GTO owners slapping the OP on the back no matter how silly the stories where. And then getting mad at me for calling BS. Read and enjoy.

http://www.gtoforum.com/f15/cammed-s...llenger-35935/

crash 01-06-2012 04:30 PM

sseiboi? In a gto now? Jkjk. I know people give the mustang crowd **** for being douches but I've started to think every car crowd is a bunch of douches. But when the hand of god begot the Lsx motor nothing can touch em.

97tplsGT 01-06-2012 04:49 PM

Now thats funny right thur, I dont car who you are!

ctgreddy 01-06-2012 04:59 PM

my question is if he was on the highway and that's where he saw the car, how the eff did he know it was cammed? just because it's loud? lol wow some gto people.

Stone629 01-06-2012 04:59 PM

I stayed active on that site for about one month when I had my GTO.....threads like that would be why!

:icon_lolsign:

REDBOSS1 01-06-2012 07:20 PM

Well the same guy did post another thread and he said he got beat by a stock 5.0.....but ya I see what you're sayin.

perfect.disguise 01-06-2012 07:51 PM

Originally Posted by ctgreddy (Post 7798696)
my question is if he was on the highway and that's where he saw the car, how the eff did he know it was cammed?

I though the same.

Stone629 01-06-2012 08:06 PM

Funniest part to me was when he said his fukn shift knob popped off, then 2 seconds later he gets back on the throttle and still walks the SRT by 120....assuming the SRT shut it down at 120 like most of us do, haha.

99GTvert 01-07-2012 12:06 AM

What kind of power could that OP's car make?

perfect.disguise 01-07-2012 04:14 AM

Originally Posted by Stone629 (Post 7798861)
Funniest part to me was when he said his fukn shift knob popped off, then 2 seconds later he gets back on the throttle and still walks the SRT by 120....assuming the SRT shut it down at 120 like most of us do, haha.

Stock Srt-4 shift knob would pop off like that if you was hard on it. haha

bluebeastsrt 01-07-2012 06:47 AM

Originally Posted by Stone629 (Post 7798695)
I stayed active on that site for about one month when I had my GTO.....threads like that would be why!

:icon_lolsign:

If you look at the sticky in that section titled enough is enough. That little pearl was made strictly for me because I wouldn't bow to the LS motors greatness. I think 3 people post in that section now.

REDBOSS1 01-07-2012 11:23 AM

The rest of that sticky thread is them stroking each other even harder, furthermore if you look at all the threads on that page it really is the same 3-4 dudes blowing smoke up their own asses.

bluebeastsrt 01-07-2012 12:24 PM

Yea the mod in that section is the biggest fanboy of them all.

S8ER01Z 01-07-2012 12:38 PM

Trying to remember if it was that site or the other GTO one but they increased the minimum post count after I posted a race between me and my buddies 06 GTO at the track. Got told it was BS I ran low 13s stock and I was full of it. Next thing I know I can't post in the section anymore because I don't have enough posts.

Stupid

crash 01-07-2012 08:01 PM

Originally Posted by S8ER01Z (Post 7799293)
Trying to remember if it was that site or the other GTO one but they increased the minimum post count after I posted a race between me and my buddies 06 GTO at the track. Got told it was BS I ran low 13s stock and I was full of it. Next thing I know I can't post in the section anymore because I don't have enough posts.

Stupid

Speaking of gto's, there were a whole bunch of em today at the track. One guy said he took out 700+ lbs out and the other for beat by a g8 sedan

3.0Taurass 01-07-2012 08:37 PM

Originally Posted by crash (Post 7799630)
Speaking of gto's, there were a whole bunch of em today at the track. One guy said he took out 700+ lbs out and the other for beat by a g8 sedan

wow @ 700lbs of weight reduction. Unless he had no interior except a racing seat I don't see that happening.

I can see a 6.2 G8 GXP beating an ls1 GTO or meh driven ls2

JayyVee 01-07-2012 08:59 PM

Originally Posted by crash (Post 7798649)
sseiboi? In a gto now? Jkjk. I know people give the mustang crowd **** for being douches but I've started to think every car crowd is a bunch of douches. But when the hand of god begot the Lsx motor nothing can touch em.

This is QFT having joined and played around in various brand/model car forums over the years depending on what I owned at the time.

Every brand has tiers of quality with their cars. Those in the lower tiers, often get egged by some in the upper tiers who have to compensate for something they are lacking (balls, or confidence, please push the button of your preference) and bash on their fellow brand owners. (imagine that...) internal platform warring always rages no matter the car brand - until someone pops up a riced out import story or picture, and then everyone goes uh-durrr and claps each other on the back about their collective 'brand'.

I withhold on saying which brand forum I found to be the worst, until I log a few more months over here on the domestic side of the house. Things seem a little better on the Ford side so far - depending on which forum I'm haunting at the time. :icon_flamethrow:

OP: btw, that forum certainly seems a bit, clunky and basic. Didn't really look around much (the kill section 'killed' it for me), is it very active?

REDBOSS1 01-07-2012 10:30 PM

Originally Posted by JayyVee (Post 7799686)
This is QFT having joined and played around in various brand/model car forums over the years depending on what I owned at the time.

Every brand has tiers of quality with their cars. Those in the lower tiers, often get egged by some in the upper tiers who have to compensate for something they are lacking (balls, or confidence, please push the button of your preference) and bash on their fellow brand owners. (imagine that...) internal platform warring always rages no matter the car brand - until someone pops up a riced out import story or picture, and then everyone goes uh-durrr and claps each other on the back about their collective 'brand'.

I withhold on saying which brand forum I found to be the worst, until I log a few more months over here on the domestic side of the house. Things seem a little better on the Ford side so far - depending on which forum I'm haunting at the time. :icon_flamethrow:

OP: btw, that forum certainly seems a bit, clunky and basic. Didn't really look around much (the kill section 'killed' it for me), is it very active?

Given that all the post from the bottom of the first page back are from 2009 I would say it's very inactive.