The Racers Bench Is the track just too much for you? Want to know what will beat what? Talk about it here!!

Jannetty racing in CT

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-2013, 06:26 PM
slickman
5th Gear Member

Default Jannetty racing in CT

Okay, I booked a spot for a race day at Lebanon on June 5 for June 28. I got called the day prior and was told it was canceled due to the weather. Was told it was pushed to Sept 6 by the woman on the phone who called. After I got off the phone, I'm thinking to myself, sept 6? First that's a long way off and I will be in lake gorge for the NAT's that week.

So, I call them back and told them Sept 6 is no good for me. Spoke to someone named Kris G. So, he tells me that there's going to be another day prior to sept 6 but its good for next year.. Lebanon still has days available and to this day Jannetty Racing has not done any booking. I have sent them two emails and have not heard not one word..... Oh, he also told me that it can be used in the spring, WTF? I booked it for this year, not next year let alone waiting months.

I plan on calling my credit card company and starting a claim. Handling this event like this is BS, if your not going to have the event within that time, refund their money. They also told me they do not issue refunds.!!

So, for anyone thinking about booking an event with these guys, think twice. Totally unprofessional.....

Jannetty Racing Ent. Inc.
203-753-7223

Last edited by slickman; 07-06-2013 at 06:40 PM.
Old 07-06-2013, 07:10 PM
Stkjock
Retired Mod

Dude I think u r over reacting. Weather can wreak havoc on a rental event. Then there has to be dates available, that's not in the hands of the renter, I've been there. Sell your spot if u don't want it.

Every rental I've ever been involved with had a policy, once u bought the spot, it was yours, no refunds, use it or sell it.
Old 07-06-2013, 07:13 PM
slickman
5th Gear Member

I understand the weather thing, not disputing that. What I'm angry about is, I purchase a race day spot and you tell me I can use it next year? I know for a fact there are race days available this year so, WTF?

Oh, this is the second time it was canceled and I totally understand weather playing a big part in the event happening or not. We are talking June here, waiting till next year is not an option in my view for a booking date. Check out Lebanon drag way yourself, there are plenty of days open for scheduling a race day. If there are other circumstances surrounding this event, then explain this to the people that paid, not some lame reason or excuse. I'm the customer, they are making the profit and with that comes responsibility.

Last edited by Stkjock; 07-07-2013 at 05:04 PM. Reason: Use the edit button.