Archive - Trades & Freebies If you are looking for a trade, or have something to get rid of, no money involved, post it here.

1991 Notchback trade for a race roller in NJ

Search this Thread

Old 03-15-2007, 03:24 AM
Foxbodysvt

Default 1991 Notchback trade for a race roller in NJ

1991 FORD MUSTANG This is what your bidding on. It's a 1991 Mustang LX Notchback, silver exterior with grey cloth interior. This vehicle has 66,xxx actual miles on title, however the speedometer is has been broken since I've owend the car. The car it's in tip top mechanical condition. Still have original owner manual in glove-box. Interior: Everything inside is in good condition considering the year of the car, the rug is a little dirty. There are no cracks in the dash. All factory items are still in it and everything works. I believe I'm the third owner, but that's going by what the person who owned it before me. Exterior: The paint is good, normal wear and some small scratches and nicks but looks ok. It has no rust and a faded spot on top of roof. The hood is a different color because I had to replace it due to someones elses Ice flying from another car and landing on top of it while driving on the highway. Engine: It's clean under the hood. The vehicle starts right up and idles nice, I think there is an e-cam or b-cam (it's one of those) in it. Lots of power in the motor, has Brand New 9mm FMS wires, MSD Cap & Rotor along with New Blaster 2 coil. It has Headers and off road H-pipe. Trans has a shift kit and Front mounted TRANS COOLER. The car has been converted to 5 lug. The brakes are not the best because of a leaky axle bearing that needs replacing, but the e-brake works. I mean, there's absolutely nothing wrong with this car. I can't even say it needs anything besides an axle seal. It also has an aluminum Griffin Radiator and electric fan. I also installed Brand New front tires and wheel alignment. The car has CHASSIS ENGINEERING REAR TRACTION control arms and the battery has been relocated to the trunk. The rear is equipped with FMS 355 GEARS.
Old 04-16-2007, 02:33 AM
Speedstang302

Default RE: 1991 Notchback trade for a race roller in NJ

wat r u looking for in return....eh camaro iroc z w/350...nice?