Archive - Trades & Freebies If you are looking for a trade, or have something to get rid of, no money involved, post it here.

My 95 mustang gt 5.0 for your truck! North California

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2008, 11:03 PM
rwdfan
2nd Gear Member

Default My 95 mustang gt 5.0 for your truck! North California

Ok. I have tried selling my car as itself. So maybe a trade offer will get some responses? My 95 Ford Mustang GT 5.0 has been sitting around barely being driven since I got it. Right after I bought the car, I became self employed. My business keeps me so busy I do not have time for car, and with the economy, I really do not have the 10k dollars I planned on spending on it to finish it up, plus, I do not have the room for 2 cars, a 20 ft trailer, a truck and a 2 car garage full of equipment...and then add yet another truck...yeah, doesn't work too well. So, I really need another work truck though. I figured, why not a trade? This thing was built to handle some serious power and hang with just about anything at the track. Plans were to build the engine and then repaint it in white again. I have thousands more in just parts in this car than I am asking for the whole car. As for a trade, I am fairly open, might even trade with some cash for the right rig, looking for either about 6k cash or something of equal or higher value. Car passes smog with flying colors. Engine has 75-78k on it, tune up about 1000 miles ago, car has 123k on odometer. Clean title, no salvage, car has small scrape on bumper and rim from another car. Bumper needs to be repainted anyway. More pics available on request. I can trailer the car to the right buyer if not interested in trade.

Specs-

Driveline:
Manual Transmission
BRAND NEW fully built rear end. Good to 800 hp. Optional AAMCO 2 year/ 24,000 mile warranty! Ford Racing 3.73 Gears, Moser Axles, Detroit Clutchless True-Traction Lock Differential, and Synthetic Gear Oil. Also, an Aluminum Ford Racing Driveshaft, Centerforce Dual Friction clutch (very heavy duty, very firm pedal), and a pro 5.0 short throw shifter with a B+M carbon fiber ****.

Rims and Tires:

New Black Saleen 18X10 rims in back and 18X9 in front, wearing almost new Kumho Ectsa Tires. One rim has a scrape, others are perfect.

Suspension:
Koni Front coil-overs,
Koni Yellow adjustable shocks (front)
AGX adjustable gas shocks (rear)
BRAND NEW Ford Racing upper control arms (rear)
Maximum Motorsports sub-frame connectors
Maximum Motorsports lower control arms
Maximum Motorsports Castor Camber plates (suspension professionally aligned for track-duty)
Fenders rolled to fit wider tires.

Engine:

Stock except for Ford Racing plug wires, New MSD Cap and plugs, Cold Air Intake, Headers and Flowmaster 40 series 2 chamber exhaust. I will throw in a MSD6AL box that works and was later going to be installed in the car

Interior:

Power everything.
Near new Sparco Torino 2 race/street seats, they recline and everything, just more supportive than stock. Stock Leather seats in back seat.
Keyless entry Security system with interior motion sensor
Alpine model #9853 Cd Player with "glide" touch feature (was a 450$ top of the line cd player 4 years ago)
Alpine V Power Amp 220 watts rms mounted in trunk, wired to power door speakers. Could be rewired to the sub and the deck could power the front and rear speakers.
BRAND NEW Alpine 6.5 inch Type "R" Component Speakers in front 330 watts rms
BRAND NEW Alpine 6X8 inch Type "R" Speakers in rear 300 watts rms
Alpine 10 inch subwoofer in sealed box in trunk (no amp included)300 watts rms
Monster Speaker wire

Exterior:

Clear corners and Projector Headlights
Chrome Tailpipes
New windshield
Black Tail lights
(will also include good condition black 98 model taillights)

Mechanical:

Walbro 255 LPH Fuel Pump
New Heater Core
New Temperature Sensors
New Cooling Fan
New Thermostat
New Battery
BRAND NEW Starter

Last edited by rwdfan; 11-27-2008 at 01:31 PM.
Old 10-23-2008, 01:46 PM
SHO NO MERCY
4th Gear Member

What kind of trade are you looking for price range wise and years?
Old 10-24-2008, 01:06 AM
rwdfan
2nd Gear Member

Well. I was offered 5k for my car before I rebuilt the rear end and installed all of the stereo stuff. So, I am asking 6750 to sell it, something preferably worth about that. I could throw a few thousand dollars into the deal if the truck is worth more than my car. I am looking for something in at least good shape with decent miles. Preferably newer than say 97. Theres an 05 f250 long bed base model up the street from me with 40k on the odometer in mint shape for 9,000. If I had the cash I would prob buy it.
Old 10-25-2008, 01:49 AM
rwdfan
2nd Gear Member

bumpity bump
Old 10-26-2008, 12:40 PM
rwdfan
2nd Gear Member

Bumpity Bump. Am I too high on price or is it just the market or location...? Just Curious. Any feedback here?
Old 10-29-2008, 03:02 PM
SHO NO MERCY
4th Gear Member

For a 1995 GT with 123k on the body I think you're shooting high for 6750. Maybe in the $5500 range, but I could be wrong. I figure in N. Cal you would be able to find someone in a hear beat. Have you tried craigslist? I could sell used toilet paper on that website. It looks like you take good care of it and has quite a bit done to the drivetrain and suspension. The only bad part is aftermarket parts don't have an effect on retail value. To some enthusiasts the aftermarket parts might be a factor in the price, but the right buyer would have to present themselves. The fact that it's really clean will aid you in your sell.

I have a 1994 4x4 K5 Blazer if you're interested. Just did a recent tune and oil change to synthetics. I know you said you were looking for a truck, and didn't know if this counted. I'm located in Oklahoma and would meet you half way. Let me know if you're interested. Could throw in some cash if necessary. If not, good luck on the sale/trade, looks like it's had a respectful owner.

http://www.okdhm.com/forums/showthread.php?t=35491

Last edited by SHO NO MERCY; 10-29-2008 at 03:07 PM.
Old 10-30-2008, 01:59 PM
rwdfan
2nd Gear Member

6750 might be high, and aftermarket parts dont count for a lot, but they do count for something and there is a lot of them in this car. Thanks for the feedback. I currently have it for sale on Craigslist, but I live so far north in Cali that I am 5 hours or so north of Sacramento or San Francisco, so I have had a lot of interest but nothing solid yet. I would not be interested in a trade for a blazer. I need a 3/4 ton truck to do towing and hauling for my business. I tried looking at your forum there but it required me to sign up to view. I am ironically an Okie, I was raised in Tulsa area and a few others there for my whole childhood essentially. Whereabouts are you?
Old 11-01-2008, 01:25 PM
rwdfan
2nd Gear Member

saturday bump
Old 11-05-2008, 11:05 PM
SHO NO MERCY
4th Gear Member

I was born in Tulsa, OK at St. Francis. Lived there and Broken Arrow for a while. I'm living in Ponca City for the time being. It's a small world.

I hate telling people it's a K5 Blazer since blazers and K5 Blazers are not even close to the same vehicle. It's a sporty version of the Tahoe. 4x4. Automatic. Can give you more pics and details if you're interested. Definitely hauls and toes with a 350, just doesn't have a bed. I hauled a giant UHAUL trailor from Austin, TX to Ponca City, OK.

Here are pics.

Old 11-08-2008, 12:05 PM
rwdfan
2nd Gear Member

bumpity bump

Quick Reply: My 95 mustang gt 5.0 for your truck! North California