Tuner Central Have a question about which hand tuner is best for your Mustang? Talk about it here!

DashDaq-XL with Brenspeed, Bama, etc. Tunes?

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2013, 08:33 PM
ImminentRueage

Default DashDaq-XL with Brenspeed, Bama, etc. Tunes?

Hey guys, I'm new to the forum, but I've read around on various mustang forums off and on for quite a while now. I have a 2014 GT/CS on order and am trading in my 2010 SHO Taurus for it.

I have a MyCalibr8r(DashDaq-XL) from Livernois Motorsports that I was using on the SHO, and what I am wondering is if anyone knows whether or not I can have someone like Brenspeed send me just tune files without a programmer and have be able to load them onto this DashDaq-XL?

Maybe this is something i need to just contact Brenspeed, or whoever I decide to go with, directly. I'm sure I wouldn't have a problem selling the programmer on my Ecoboost Forum, but it has a nice readout and is supposed to be ready for anyone's tunes so I'd be happy to keep it for the new ride.
Old 05-13-2013, 01:05 PM
AMDanBailer
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by ImminentRueage
Hey guys, I'm new to the forum, but I've read around on various mustang forums off and on for quite a while now. I have a 2014 GT/CS on order and am trading in my 2010 SHO Taurus for it.

I have a MyCalibr8r(DashDaq-XL) from Livernois Motorsports that I was using on the SHO, and what I am wondering is if anyone knows whether or not I can have someone like Brenspeed send me just tune files without a programmer and have be able to load them onto this DashDaq-XL?

Maybe this is something i need to just contact Brenspeed, or whoever I decide to go with, directly. I'm sure I wouldn't have a problem selling the programmer on my Ecoboost Forum, but it has a nice readout and is supposed to be ready for anyone's tunes so I'd be happy to keep it for the new ride.
We unfortunately don't carry or support that specific device. I wish I could be more help for you there!

Congratulations on the 2014 GT/CS though, that's really awesome. Let me know if I can be of any assistance with a new tuner and completely custom tunes for your new GT!

-Dan