OH WHAT A NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 05-13-2007, 04:18 AM
timeformiller44
4th Gear Member

Default OH WHAT A NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

holy **** i cant even explain..half yous were there...wtf the **** happend i am still stunned
Old 05-13-2007, 04:31 AM
GStam66
4th Gear Member

Default RE: OH WHAT A NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We almost got sponsored to race for the Italian mob, almost got into a fight with a buncha ricers, almost all got pulled over, scared some little kids, got cute high school girls admiring our cars, ate some tasty food and awesome cookies, cruised around, replaced a fuel filter, kinda pinpointed the problem on my car, met the owner of an awesome cobra, and met the Italian mob. And i got most of it on camera.
Old 05-13-2007, 04:52 AM
JT76

Ken's bro with the evo
Old 05-13-2007, 12:26 PM
NYstang
MF Staff Snitch

dammit, sounds like a hell of a night. tell the whole story people!
Old 05-13-2007, 04:16 PM
GStam66
4th Gear Member

Well, it started with me headin to millers house to check out my car and do the fuel filter. He drove it around and surprisingly it worked fine. We changed the filter anyway, and cleaned my tps, just for good measure. The other Jeff with the camaro stopped by for a bit, then we headed out to Jim's. Jim's neighbor just bought an ls1 camaro so we got to check it out. We drove around for a bit, and the new camaro owner decided to go sideways around a turn... right when everyone's radar went nuts, lol. The cop was in an unmarked (for the most part) car, and just watched as we cruised by. We stopped by a restaurant on the lakefront, decided we didnt wanna eat there, so we left, but i snapped a quick pic of my car while gettin yelled at, lol.

We headed out, and on the way met up with some random dude in a camaro. He followed us to the next restaurant, and there were a buncha ****in little kids on bikes in the lot, so we scared em off, haha. We started talking with the dude, and it seemed like he had a buncha money to throw around on cars, as did his friends. He shared our passion of import hating. We got his number and said we'd call if we found some ricers to mess with. Then we reparked our cars away from the rest of the kids, but not before some ****ty truck and an old cavalier tried doin burnouts in front of us, haha. They got the thumbs down for that. We got food, and some rather tasty big choc. chunk cookies. As we left some little **** tried makin fun of our cars, so Miller yelled back "I ****ED YOUR MOM!". On the way back, some cute high school girls waved at us and went "Woooo!"

We headed back to jims for the game, but he didnt get the tv station. PWNED! Jim's friend Pendrak met us there. I let the camaro jeff drive my car around for a bit to try to diagnose the issue and he suggested the governor was faulty.We all then went to Pendraks for the game. Saw his and his dad's sweet chevelle and camaro. We watched the game, and it got good, but then the sabres lost in double overtime, so we felt like we wasted our time and outta frustration went to **** with ricers at Southgate.

We got there, and there were only a few ricers. Then a Cobra, outta nowhere, pulled in next to us. [8D] We chatted with the owner, but forgot to get his number. [&:] The fat ricer tried pickin a race, but when we told him that we're not "supera awesome street racers" like he is, he tried pickin a fight. He backed off rather quickly tho. One of the guys was ok with headin to the track and racing tho, and they realized why we didnt wanna be stupid and get in trouble, just to make the ricers happy. We called up our new ally and he got here and immediately went to work attackin the ricers with his brother. We backed off a bit and let em argue, and then they started tellin the ricers that they wanted to put money on a race.... $10,000 to be exact. They wanted one of our cars to race against a ricers car, but the problem was none of our cars were modded enough. Jim's wasnt runnin right, and the cobra guy had to leave, so we were tryin to think of ways to get the italian dude to get his friends with the faster cars here. We thought there was gonna be a fight soon, lol. Since the dude gave dan his phone and said "Hold onto this just in case."

Ken's (with the black cobra) younger brother came by in his Evo, which had some nice work done to it. The ricers left after a little bit, with their tails between their legs, as in no revving, no fast take off. They did 30-35 mph till they were outta our sight. They "didnt wanna reveal how fast they really were." We had won. It was cold as hell out, so we decided to head home as well. One of the camaros did a decent donut as he pulled outta his spot, and fishtailed my way outta the lot and for about 30 feet down the street. Cold tires ftw!

All in all an eventful night. [8D]
Old 05-13-2007, 05:21 PM
NYstang
MF Staff Snitch

Damn i hate you guys[8D]. what did all of the ricers have?
Old 05-13-2007, 09:28 PM
Ultimeas
3rd Gear Member

What the hell, lol. We need a v6 cruise since sixers never get an invite .
Old 05-14-2007, 12:59 AM
timeformiller44
4th Gear Member

you guys are always invited...lets us know when your freeeee
Old 05-14-2007, 03:30 AM
JT76

it sounds so much more interesting when George is telling the story
Old 05-14-2007, 03:59 AM
GStam66
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: stanggang1892

it sounds so much more interesting when George is telling the story
Maybe that should be my title? "That guy with all the cool stories"

From this stuff today, to tellin the kids the story of why mommy works at a "musical firehall" years from now.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: OH WHAT A NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!