Paintball game

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2008, 12:28 AM
JT76

Default RE: Paintball game

hmmm george is bitching about having work, then after he told me he got out at 5, i told him to come after, then hes bitching about not having c02 (like any of us have any after 4 years?) then hes bitching about not having paintballs.. so hes out... sadowski has marines this weekend. You probably wont want to come if brian is there for obv reasons, Pops will pops out at the last second, Jeff doesnt even answer txts anymore idk why hes been acting so flakey lately. So who does that leave?
Old 03-07-2008, 12:31 AM
GStam66
4th Gear Member

Sorry having other things to do (work, which brings in money for the.... car!) and more important things to spend money on (... the car!)is considered "bitching out".

26 degree weather with snow isnt what id consider prime paintball weather, unless everyone loves tearing the guns down midgame to clean all the paint out? Or spending 40-50 bucks a case for the cold weather paintballs (senseless). Wait till spring when its decent weather, goddammit.
Old 03-07-2008, 12:33 AM
timeformiller44
4th Gear Member

lol well if george dont have money for it he dont have money for it...you cant blame sadowski for marines thing..he dont go..he arrested lol....and i said b4 this paintball thing came up.. i was starting on the car...i'd go regardless of that *******..why would i give up a chance to shoot him haha....but the car does have to get done asap now thats there a lot more work involved.. i think pops would play...he likes that kind of crap.....and yeah jeff doesnt really answer my txts at all either.but he likes that outdoors hunting kind of stuff im sure he'd play...plus its like down the road for him and i think he said he has a gun and stuff b4
Old 03-07-2008, 12:37 AM
JT76

Dont give me that george, you dont know a damn thing. I have played paintball in the cold when you were 12 years old.. the paint doest get really ****ty until you get down below 20. eiether tht or your gun is a piece of garbage because my mod 98 and my pro carbine never had a problem. Next time someone wants to go to a gay *** movie or spend money on beer i will remind them that they need to save money for their car..... or heres a better idea, lets sit on our asses for another weekend! theres a winning plan
Old 03-07-2008, 12:40 AM
timeformiller44
4th Gear Member

lol like i said.earlier in the week..im starting on the car this weekend....when the car is done ill be more than happy to play paintball...weather dont bother me at all...colder more fun i think.
Old 03-07-2008, 12:42 AM
JT76

when i was 14-15 we built snow forts and played capture the fort with paintballs its a blast, never had a problem, and i think it would be badass to play if it was snowing out
Old 03-07-2008, 08:57 AM
GStam66
4th Gear Member

I dont know a damn thing because i've never paintballed in the snow, right. I never saw my friends yell "**** this" in the middle of a game, throw their guns against a tree, and storm off flailing because they broke every other ball cause they thought it would be fun to try playing in the snow, using normal weather paintballs. Nope, i dont know anything. And when i was 12, you were what, 14? Woo big difference. I gave up painball for a reason, it was too ****ing expensive.
Old 03-07-2008, 09:31 AM
Sadistic1013
1st Gear Member

you guys can play with actual paintballs.. ill be the one shooting marbles at all of you... gauranteed they wont break in the barrel.. lol
Old 03-07-2008, 09:37 AM
Creedence
1st Gear Member

man points to sadowski. i want to play, this will be fun and you people better show the **** up.

george follow these instructions:

whip out your apparently shrivelled wiener.
**** on the fun idea.
Old 03-07-2008, 09:45 AM
Creedence
1st Gear Member

oh and i've decided throughout the summer i will probably be holding an official game at least once a month here. i will call it 'the period'. if you **** dont gay this all up with retardation and make me feel more inclined to hunt you down in the woods with a ka-bar instead of my gun i might even start buying the food and beer for post game cookouts and/or some sort of prize if we all get into it enough.

Quick Reply: Paintball game