Uh Uh Uhhh.... Still some questions to be answered...

Search this Thread

Old 08-10-2008, 10:59 PM
GStam66
4th Gear Member

Default RE: Uh Uh Uhhh.... Still some questions to be answered...

not before the big ****ing check! [8D]

BIG ****ING CHECK! BIG ****ING CHECK! BIG ****ING CHECK!!! [8D][8D][8D]
Old 08-10-2008, 11:32 PM
NYstang
MF Staff Snitch

right now, buffalo is burning like a 3462346533156i864534sdtyrtghe4265y5e watt lightbulb on my faildar
Old 08-10-2008, 11:39 PM
bikeboy587
4th Gear Member

sure we can all go out sep. ways, aka miller and george go have butt sex and the rest of us will continue doing car things[/align][/align]ya george it is called working my way through college. I do things that require money and all my jobs I have EVER had all make more money than you do so u have zero room to talk about part time jobs/job during college. if i could go out and get an accounting job i would not be in school, need a little thing call a degree. but i would not expect someone from cheektavegas to understnad simple things, i know your used to living a **** hole life.[/align][/align]and for you information smart a$$ i started my 401K at 18 years old.....no part time jobs offer u benefits like a 401K, u have to do some things on your own.[/align]
Old 08-10-2008, 11:56 PM
GStam66
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: bikeboy587

sure we can all go out sep. ways, aka miller and george go have butt sex and the rest of us will continue doing car things[/align][/align]ya george it is called working my way through college. I do things that require money and all my jobs I have EVER had all make more money than you do so u have zero room to talk about part time jobs/job during college. if i could go out and get an accounting job i would not be in school, need a little thing call a degree. but i would not expect someone from cheektavegas to understnad simple things, i know your used to living a **** hole life.[/align][/align]and for you information smart a$$ i started my 401K at 18 years old.....no part time jobs offer u benefits like a 401K, u have to do some things on your own.[/align]

Are you stupid or just retarded? You dont make more money you imbecile, you just have fewer expenses. You dont have car payments and Im assuming you dont have credit card payments.

And how the hell is Cheektowaga a ****hole? Youre either grasping at straws here to go as far as trying to insult my hometown, or youre just brain damaged from sucking on your cars exhaust fumes. Jesus christ.
Old 08-11-2008, 12:07 AM
bikeboy587
4th Gear Member

1. credit card bill[/align]2. gas card bill[/align]3. car insurance bill[/align]4. bronco insurance[/align]5. cell phone bill[/align]6. paying my dad $100 a week for money I owe him borrowed it, was not given to me[/align]7. $500 for lawyer just paid[/align]8. gas bill[/align]9. cable bill[/align]10. electric bill[/align]11. rent payment[/align]-not including parts for my car, taking my girl friend out, going out to eat with the guys and everything else. and every job i ever had, Citigroup, Evans National Bank, Pepboys, Hollister, WorldWide Glove & Supply, and Bison Bluegrass all paid me at least $8.00/hr which is more than ur **** hole job[/align][/align][/align][/align]i win, ^ all of that is none of your business[/align][/align][/align]and ur "hometown" is a piece of ****. i can't tell the differance of ur yearbook and one from a small town in mississippi besides the overhauls.[/align][/align]
Old 08-11-2008, 12:18 AM
GStam66
4th Gear Member

You halfwit I make 9 bucks an hour at Walgreens, and 11 an hour at my other job. Where the bloody hell did you hear that i made less than 8?

And Brian you might wanna take a look at where youre living before you go calling other peoples towns ****holes. But at least in your neighborhood youre within walking distance of the 5 top crack houses in Buffalo. And no your parents house in west seneca doesnt count in this little comparison. You pride yourself on living on your own, so if we're comparing towns, were going with your meech house.
Old 08-11-2008, 12:25 AM
bikeboy587
4th Gear Member

u personally told me u make $7.xx an hr, so u lied then or ur lying now, i personally dont care which it is. and the block my meech house was on was much nicer than the town u live in, judging by people not the buildings, having hot college chicks walking around instead of the wasted ***** in ur neck of the woods. but now im back at home for a yr, i had my fun in the college scene so i still win.
Old 08-11-2008, 12:33 AM
GStam66
4th Gear Member

I made 7.75 at my old job, tops. But that wasnt bad for standing there talking or walking around wasting time with friends. I think out of an 8 hour shift, i did about 2 hours worth of work. Good times.