V6 (1994-2004) Mustangs Technical discussions on the 3.8L and 3.9L V6 torque monsters

Im getting tired of....

Search this Thread

Old 09-13-2006, 02:21 AM
xX98StallionXx
5th Gear Member

Default Im getting tired of....

Ok, so there are tons of new posts asking about things like UDPs and when i went to read it, everyone put in their 2 cents about how the car was ugly before answering the guys question... Im thinking that people on here are LOSING (not loosing.. stop spelling it loosing... jesus) the main goal of this forum... to help people with questions they have about their car not to bash them for personal style... Yeah i have my own opinion and im sure some people on here would get pretty pissed if i told em... but thats the thing, unless the person is being an a$$ i leave em alone... But to just start in on someones personal taste is uncalled for and creates the negative feeling this forum is beginning to collect, first it was from GT+ guys bashing V6s and then it was T-birds bashing Mustangs and vice versa... but it seriously needs to stop...

I know im not a great model of this, but if theres one thing ive learned is that every car differs, i mean theres a reason why they call it customizing... its custom to your opinion, if people didnt want to do things their way they could just keep their car stock... but no, everyone wants something different and i dont think people deserve to be bashed for it...

Once again, this forum is for talking about our cars, our experiences, getting/giving advice on mods and helping with home installation and repairs.. not to see who doesnt like our car.. So please, instead of bashing peoples opinions, help them with their question politely, ask your question/post politely and this will be a better forum...
Old 09-13-2006, 02:24 AM
jthorn9
The Godfather

Default RE: Im getting tired of....

Exactly....................unfortunately though people are going to be people and some people are just straight up *** holes.
Old 09-13-2006, 02:27 AM
Lucas11
1st Gear Member

A lot of people ask for your OPINION in the majority of the posts. some people just make it obvious that they really hate whatever the person wants to do. That ^^^^ is just what you opinion is for how people should respond to posts. I think that a lot of people have it coming to them, but I can see where you are coming fromto a certain degree.
Old 09-13-2006, 02:29 AM
amrcnidyot
6th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: jthorn9

Exactly....................unfortunately though people are going to be people and some people are just straight up *** holes.
+100 i deal w/ *** holes every day. i work in customer service....
Old 09-13-2006, 02:31 AM
jthorn9
The Godfather

I work in retail, Home Depot retail in a post Katrina era with de de dee contractors and know it all dumbasses.
Old 09-13-2006, 02:34 AM
bain_bk
2nd Gear Member

i agree man

i was here at the begining and every one helped me so i feel i need to do the same since i have done it. I have never once told some one i didnt like something they were getting. No matter what some people are dicks and dont know how to help so the jsut bash them instead. I mean if we are losing members i can understand why. I just ignore the people who try and bash me but to some it prob scares them away
Old 09-13-2006, 02:34 AM
xX98StallionXx
5th Gear Member

I know its my opinion of how people should respond, and not brag its a pretty damn good one... lol.. but Treat others as you want to be treated, how many times have your parents told you that one? I mean what if u go shootin ur mouth off to some noob lookin for help about his question or his car style and then the next post you make, you ask a stupid question an obvious question or you do something that looks stupid to other people to your car and you get bashed all day for it... (can you say Karma?) Its not fun, i get ragged on all the time for having an automatic... but jeez, no one ever took the time to teach me how to drive stick... Its just not cool..
Old 09-13-2006, 02:36 AM
vponymike6
2nd Gear Member

+1
the only thing i would like to add to this is that I have seen a few posts getting badgered because the author was wanting to do something others here on MF saw as "rice". When something like this happens I think we need to give them some feedback on this and help them out as a friend and try to prevent someone from ricing out a mustang..Although, we need to try and do it with a certain degree of respect as they are a fellow MF member. Aside from rice I am behind you 100%, everyone has different ideas I have learned so much on here and im glad to have a community like this to turn to.
Old 09-13-2006, 02:39 AM
xX98StallionXx
5th Gear Member

Mike mike mike... my friend... i agree, i think we need to show people the way, only in a postive manner, no matter what we think of their car, give them what we think looks good and let them figure it out themselves...
Old 09-13-2006, 03:27 AM
tightdogal
5th Gear Member

no offense, but werent u the main one hating on that one guy with the thunderbird post?

anyways, i agree, this forum is...well....crappy as of late. me and several others know that this isnt the best tech forum on the forums at all. far from it as a matter of fact. theres a LOT of off-topic crap here that doesnt really belong here and plus when someone has a serious question, it gets answered by some stupid reply like "im just trying to get my post count up". i remember when i had the dilemna about my car being flooded a few weeks back and asked what the heck i should do. out of like 10 posters on the topic, ONE gave me good advice. ONE. i mean if yall have experience with stuff, chime in, its a good thing to help out others here, but when you post simply to beat 03yellows post count with irrelevant information, its really irritating.

Quick Reply: Im getting tired of....