V6 (1994-2004) Mustangs Technical discussions on the 3.8L and 3.9L V6 torque monsters

Someone keyed my car!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2007, 10:49 PM
baddog671
6th Gear Member

Default RE: Someone keyed my car!!!

Better hope the little sht doesn't come back and do it again, you'll really be pissed.

Time for an alarm system and a bat?
Old 04-21-2007, 11:07 PM
Daytripper540
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: baddog671

Better hope the little sht doesn't come back and do it again, you'll really be pissed.

Time for an alarm system and a bat?
If it was me, I would want him to come back. Someone would get their kidneys keyed.
Old 04-21-2007, 11:36 PM
baddog671
6th Gear Member

Hahaha..

Leave your car out in the open making it look vulnerable. Meanwhile, you and a friend should be hiding in a nearby bush waiting to whoop some butt!
Old 04-22-2007, 12:01 AM
Razorbackfan
2nd Gear Member

Does your gym have security cameras in the parking lot?
Old 04-22-2007, 12:31 AM
1badsob_00
2nd Gear Member

It was before I went to the gym. At my girlfriends house! Looks like imgoing to have to stake out for a few nights an hopefully that rat bastard trys so key it again! And thats when I come out with a my baseball bat and key his chest!
Old 04-22-2007, 01:07 AM
joeoo99
2nd Gear Member

My wife and I took our 97 to a TCBY's and went in to get a yogurt and came out maybe 5 minutes later and a foot long scratch appeared on the top of the drivers side front fender. I'm not happy with that either. I got the car back home and using a red car wax I managed to at least hide the scratch so you have to be close to see it. Who ever did it had *****, it was about 10 feet from the door to the business we went in. I was no more then 20 feet from the car at that time. In Michigan that is called MDOP and it's a felony to cause more then 200 dollars in damage to anything. I would really like to have seen that done, but more to have the cops come and arrest the jerkwho did it. I just don't get it, my car is 10 years old and there is just no reason for that to have happened. Just a bunch of jerks out there and I guess they just wait to get their anger out on anything. I feel for your damage brother.

Joe
Old 04-22-2007, 01:19 AM
gyea
3rd Gear Member

someone bashed off my driver side mirror people are ruthless like kids who push over mail boxes stupid losers
Old 04-22-2007, 03:40 AM
TheMichiganRA
3rd Gear Member

Some random ******* key my car from the middle of my driver side door into the edge of my tail light! NO REASON WHY. Anytime I was an ******* to anyone was back in high school and this happened 1 and half - 2 years later. Even then I wouldn't have said anything to anyone to make them that made at me. Almost no one knows where I live too. To have the dealership paint the door, scoop, quater it was about $1,500. I don't remember exactly.
It's bull**** that someone would do something like that.Before I met my girlfriend, she got a brand new dodge and the kids at her high school got jealous so they cut her brake lines and smashed another car into the front-end.
If I found out who messed with my car.. !

Old 04-23-2007, 01:11 PM
joeoo99
2nd Gear Member

In Michigan with our full coverage we can get "comprehensive" added on the insurance policy. It adds fire, theft and vandalism to your coverage. I don't know if you have this coverage or not, but it's something to look into. That scratch is vandalism and would be covered on my policy with a $100. deductible.

Joe
Old 04-23-2007, 02:14 PM
Xemeth
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: ZZmustang

When you have a decent car, people are jelous and don't like you to have a nice car. I have probibly walked at least 50 extra miles in my life because I park out from everyone for just your reason.
You have to face facts. You have a nice car, people will key it, for NO reason what so ever. But they wont walk 50 septs to do it, so just park away from them, and have your nice car. Or, Get keyed and complain.
That's what I do.

As far as parking lot wisdom goes, never park next to a mini van. Even though they have sliding doors, the two front ones aren't, and kids will smash doors no matter what.

Quick Reply: Someone keyed my car!!!