V6 (1994-2004) Mustangs Technical discussions on the 3.8L and 3.9L V6 torque monsters

Help! Someone Put Sugar in my gas tank

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2007, 03:28 AM
cominus
5th Gear Member

Default RE: Help! Someone Put Sugar in my gas tank

Wow, this thread is total FAIL. Somebody, post a fail pix quickly!
Old 11-11-2007, 03:03 PM
ESG-642T
Buyer Beware

ORIGINAL: cominus

Wow, this thread is total FAIL. Somebody, post a fail pix quickly!
I agree with you

Old 11-11-2007, 05:27 PM
munoz2121
1st Gear Member

Wow, deff. weirdest thing i have ever seen on here
Old 11-11-2007, 05:49 PM
WhitePony02
3rd Gear Member

I don't know what to say other than you native american's sure are bitter that the white man stole your land.
Old 11-11-2007, 06:57 PM
simpsonfan13
ELEKTRO-FIDE Moderator

ORIGINAL: pickleweed

Thanks, VCS, Silvr RyannsQuick6

“What makes you specifically think it was sugar?â€

I don’t know whether it was sugar or sand or………But the mustang only has 67 thousand miles on it. I’ve never heard of a fuel pump failing after 67k miles without some help, but I’ve never had an american car either so…………
I live in a very contentious town. It’s a fishing village, but it’s also considered the surfing capital of Washington. It’s also been called the coldwater surfing capital of the world. The commercial fishing culture and the surfing culture both tend to be hostile cultures, and WP is no exception.
There’s a lot of bullying, hassling, and intimidation that goes on, rock throwing, waxing tires, physical violence, physical threats, broken windows, punctured tires, severed elk heads………
However, the main culprits are not locals they’re California transplants. They hassle people in the name of localism, and they claim “local status.†But they are not locals, and I’ve told them so. I’ve told some of them, to be a local, you have to have roots. In other words, to be a local you have to have ancestors who have lived here.
I am a local, and I don’t hassle people. My great, great, grandfather was one of the original homesteaders here. He had children with a local native girl. The native people who live here have been here for tens of thousands of years. One of these “transplants†has been here 30 years, but he’s still not a local. He’s a transplant, and he always will be.
They didn’t like what I had to say, and they have basically declared war on me and my family. For example, one of them tried to hit me with his car as I was walking down the street. Another one threatened to punch me, one yelled something at me and chased me in my little car with his full-size van. I pulled into a parking lot and he pulled into the same parking lot 30 yards away. For some reason I had neither a cell phone, nor a p***** that day…………..Those are the reasons why I think someone may have done something to my gas tank.
i hope this dosent make you think that all californians are like this.
nor that all people ("transplants") are like this either.
and you may have your opinions but if some one moves there has a kid, then that kid is a local
Old 11-11-2007, 07:26 PM
cylostang

theres a few things that makes the world go round and love aint one of em, its money, violence and just recently to be added petrol. so get that fuel pump go on hating your neighbor and spend copious amounts of cash on whatever u please, and the world wont stop abruptly and throw us all off. heh or you could just eliminate the hating part and just enjoy life, cus someone else will pick up where u left off.
[align=left] [/align]
Old 11-15-2007, 08:40 PM
blackstalion232
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: pickleweed

Help! I think someone may have put sugar in my gas tank. There is a loud whining noise coming from therear of my 97 mustang. I think it's the fuel pump? I'm guessing that the fuel filter is clogged. The car is also hesitating. Is it possible that someone put sugar in my gas tank and the filter is clogged, so thefuel pump is having towork extra hard thus creating the loud whining noise?
Thanks for the help.
well if its making weird sounds then most smart people just replace it if someone would use common sense then we would not have to listen to your stupidity just get a new pump and go cry yourself to sleep thinking that people are invadeing your town and everyone is after you we really dont care about your surfing stories
Old 11-16-2007, 08:22 AM
Junior OTard
Banned

wow... and people say the souths ****ed up

buy a gun you *****