V6 (1994-2004) Mustangs Technical discussions on the 3.8L and 3.9L V6 torque monsters

What kind of Power could i expect if....

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-2008, 08:30 AM
alverjay
2nd Gear Member

Default What kind of Power could i expect if....

current performance mods on my 2001 v6 3.8 vert:
[ul][*]K&N CAI[*]Pypes 2.5" dual catback[/ul]
What I plan on doing:
[ul][*]Mac LT's[*]Offroad H-Pipe[*]High Flow Cats[*]Twin Turbo or Super charger- What would provide the best power game?[/ul]
what kind of power could expect with those mods? and what did i miss that also should be done?
Old 06-16-2008, 08:45 AM
LilRoush
6th Gear Member

Default RE: What kind of Power could i expect if....

You won't get much out of the additonal exhaust mods. Maybe an extra 7 up top, but the LTs will cost you down low.

TT vs Supercharger is too general of a question. Which type do you want? Which size? Is this on a stock motor? (If it's on a stock motor, your limit is about 350 hp safely.) With the right build, over 600rwhp is being seen with J's TT set up.
Old 06-16-2008, 09:11 AM
alverjay
2nd Gear Member

it is a stock motor as of now, as far as the TT or supercharger, I was looking at Vortec or TMA Turbo, also would shorty headers not hurt me down low as much as the LT's?
Old 06-16-2008, 11:38 AM
Car_Ramrod
4th Gear Member

alverjay: respond to message sent. you owe me $775 for the wheels you bought from me.

I have already filed a complaint with the FBI, and will be talking to a lawyer this week. Repay the money or I'll take it to court. Internet Fraud is a Federal offense.
Old 06-16-2008, 12:20 PM
alverjay
2nd Gear Member

lol wtf dude, i have nothing from paypal saying anything, also have the pm from you saying that the payment was recieved and you got your money. nor have i gotten any email saying you filed a complaint. as for pm's didnt say i had any maybe the notification is turned off, ill check, but before you call someone out perhaps you should oh i dunno email them as well sense you have the email, slander is also an offense, as i am not aware of any wrong doing, no would i show my face if i was lol. handle this in PM's its a private matter, if something is wrong for some reason than it will sureley be taken care off. if nothing is wrong i expect a full apollogy or at least if im in the wrong u addmit that i didnt and wouldnt rip you off bro. and i think my paypal profile also has a contact phone number on it as well, i could be wrong but thought it did.
Old 06-16-2008, 12:24 PM
HornyHornyHippo
5th Gear Member

Rofl, FBI. Those body inspectors dont know what the **** is going on. Watch it, Farva's on your *** now hahaha.
Old 06-16-2008, 12:28 PM
alverjay
2nd Gear Member

ok figured it out ramrod, sorry for any problems this may have caused you, when i sent payment i forgot to change my default bank account to my new checking, terribly sorry for the terribleinconvieniance of this, you can drop your claims and work with me at least i prefer that, as i have never ripped someone off nor do i plan to.

i will adding funds to the correct checking account this week, and you WILL have the money in full by Friday 5pm at the latest. sorry for the pm deal notification was turned off got tired of those pop ups all the time, I don't how ever know why paypal didnt send me an email until the 12th (which i just read today) otherwise this would have been delt with long ago.

anyhow get at me in a pm and we'll figure it out or you can request my cell # via pm and you can call me.
Old 06-16-2008, 12:30 PM
alverjay
2nd Gear Member

Old 06-16-2008, 12:31 PM
alverjay
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: HornyHornyHippo

Rofl, FBI. Those body inspectors dont know what the **** is going on. Watch it, Farva's on your *** now hahaha.
rofl im not scared, an accident happened on my behalf for not double checking i used the correct info, it said payment was sent and recieved who was i to think different til now? oh well such is life **** happens, u fix your errors apologize and move along
Old 06-16-2008, 01:58 PM
LilRoush
6th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: alverjay

it is a stock motor as of now, as far as the TT or supercharger, I was looking at Vortec or TMA Turbo, also would shorty headers not hurt me down low as much as the LT's?
Shorties are worth it at all, and if you are going turbo, you'll be replacing most of your exhaust anyway.

TMA and Vortech both have numbers on their sites for how much power they make. With a stock motor, I wouldn't go too far beyond 350 hp without having some very good tuning done by Justin @ VMP in Florida.

Quick Reply: What kind of Power could i expect if....