V6 (1994-2004) Mustangs Technical discussions on the 3.8L and 3.9L V6 torque monsters

my car got hit

Search this Thread

Old 09-02-2008, 11:44 AM
07 Stang
6th Gear Member

Originally Posted by sransari
'bout to say the same thing. I honestly don't know ONE woman who hasn't gotten in some sort of accident, but most of my guy friends have not. I'm sorry this happend to you. There is no protection from woman drivers. Some idiot woman straight up ran the red light this morning and came 2 inches from smashing my vette into peices with her f150. I had a green left turn arrow, and the b**** on the other side just started going straight into me as I was turning. She looked at me like I was crazy, then i saw her in my rear view mirror backing out of the intersection.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRM5Kp_QehM
sransari, how many accidents have you been in? I've been driving since 1975 with only one accident and it wasn't my fault. I was driving a 15 passenger van on the interstate when some GUY passed me and did a 360 in front of me while I was doing 55 mph. I had just enough time to pump the brakes to slow down the heavy van and veer to the right as I approached the "idiot" sitting in the middle of the road. He is lucky that I did not hit him head on because it probably would have killed him or done him some serious harm. Instead, I made the van side swipe him so the initial impact would not be felt from the front of the van. The van was rented and only received minor damages to the side. His car was totaled and he admitted to the cops that it was his fault (good thing as there were 15 passengers to say other wise). He feel asleep and spilled coffee on himself, thus burning him and that was what caused him to spin out in front of me.

Let me ask you this, how many tickets have you ever gotten? I've gotton 2 in all the years of driving. One for going through a yellow light at 5 am.....that's right, the cop gave me a ticket for going through a yellow light when there was no one around.
The other was for doing 45 in a 35. That last ticket was in 1984.

So no, not all women are bad drivers!
Old 09-02-2008, 12:21 PM
sransari
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by 07 Stang
sransari, how many accidents have you been in? I've been driving since 1975 with only one accident and it wasn't my fault. I was driving a 15 passenger van on the interstate when some GUY passed me and did a 360 in front of me while I was doing 55 mph. I had just enough time to pump the brakes to slow down the heavy van and veer to the right as I approached the "idiot" sitting in the middle of the road. He is lucky that I did not hit him head on because it probably would have killed him or done him some serious harm. Instead, I made the van side swipe him so the initial impact would not be felt from the front of the van. The van was rented and only received minor damages to the side. His car was totaled and he admitted to the cops that it was his fault (good thing as there were 15 passengers to say other wise). He feel asleep and spilled coffee on himself, thus burning him and that was what caused him to spin out in front of me.

Let me ask you this, how many tickets have you ever gotten? I've gotton 2 in all the years of driving. One for going through a yellow light at 5 am.....that's right, the cop gave me a ticket for going through a yellow light when there was no one around.
The other was for doing 45 in a 35. That last ticket was in 1984.

So no, not all women are bad drivers!
sorry lady, all i hear is screaching and "yack yack yack"
Old 09-03-2008, 12:57 PM
07 Stang
6th Gear Member

Old 09-03-2008, 03:20 PM
sransari
2nd Gear Member

hahaha fantastic
Old 09-11-2008, 08:21 PM
stevenc1010
1st Gear Member

well, the insurance adjuster finally came, only 3 weeks late. he sent me the estimate for $844.91 which isn't bad because the ford dealership around here estimated 732.41.

the estimate the adjuster sent appears to be saying that they are only gonna repair the bumper instead of replace it, which is what the dealership said to do. i think i should get a new bumper in my opinion.

anyways, now i'll have to hunt and try to get it fixed as cheap as possible. i am also thinking i might have to repaint the whole car because the bumper and passenger side door are getting painted which i don't think will match the rest of the car. i also need to replace my hood which will really make it look mismatched.