V6 (1994-2004) Mustangs Technical discussions on the 3.8L and 3.9L V6 torque monsters

Thanks everyone!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-03-2011, 11:26 PM
Cinn
1st Gear Member

Default Thanks everyone!!

When I joined this site it was when I was just learning to appreciate my car and take pride in it. Basically being a man and doin the manly thing.

Since joining this site and talkin to ya'll, I have:

Removed and cleaned k&n air filter.

Learned what my exhaust system setup is and what has been added.

Used seafoam in my oil and gas.

Changed my own oil and oil filter.

Gutted the mach sound system and replaced with 4 tweeters (2 are stock), 4 speakers, 2 amps, double din jvc, and 2 12" kenwoods. All wired myself only by looking at diagrams and googling the crap out of things. Burnt 1 amp, blew 1 12", and had to different amp kits twice, and rewire speakers many times until I got it right lol.

Learned to turn traction control off.

Switched my own taillights to LED (which I guess isn't really noteworthy lol).

Figured out why my blinkers were blinking extra fast in cab and replaced all the light bulbs and realigned them to aim right.

Changed my compressor and alternator.

Got an ego boost from doin it all myself .

Now all that is left is wet dry sanding it and buffing it (flat black turned out too rough and hard to wash). Add the glossy black and yellow designs leaving the middle of the hood, roof, and trunk flat. Replace the rear brakes. Which should be done next week.

So thanks everyone for helping me out with my sometimes dumb questions. You have helped me out a lot and made me take more pride in my car rather than it simply just being a car.
Old 06-04-2011, 12:05 AM
The grey beast
2nd Gear Member

Well not sure how much i personally helped out...but your welcome bro!