MustangForums.com

MustangForums.com (https://mustangforums.com/forum/index.php)
-   V6 General Discussion (https://mustangforums.com/forum/v6-general-discussion-89/)
-   -   photoshoped my car and need opinions (https://mustangforums.com/forum/v6-general-discussion/316635-photoshoped-my-car-and-need-opinions.html)

Cmpfreak88 07-12-2007 11:45 PM

RE: photoshoped my car and need opinions

Haha Photoshop ftw... good luck doing that in paint...

Anyways, I think it all looks good! I'm not a big fan of the thing under the Mustang lettering being black either, I PSed my car with most of that stuff a while ago too. You might want to try just going the outlines on the taillights, it looks pretty good! I understand your budget thing, I'm going into college too, but my parents and my loans are paying for my college, my summer work money is already spent on my car! Exhaust + "Other Necessary Exhaust Components" ftw!

As for the decklid vinyl, one member on here painted it and I know some people weren't really that satisfied with the look of the vinyl... I know I'm considering painting mine now instead of doing the vinyl because the member also said it was cheaper!

hpwrestler220 07-12-2007 11:58 PM

ORIGINAL: Cmpfreak88

Haha Photoshop ftw... good luck doing that in paint...

Anyways, I think it all looks good! I'm not a big fan of the thing under the Mustang lettering being black either, I PSed my car with most of that stuff a while ago too. You might want to try just going the outlines on the taillights, it looks pretty good! I understand your budget thing, I'm going into college too, but my parents and my loans are paying for my college, my summer work money is already spent on my car! Exhaust + "Other Necessary Exhaust Components" ftw!

As for the decklid vinyl, one member on here painted it and I know some people weren't really that satisfied with the look of the vinyl... I know I'm considering painting mine now instead of doing the vinyl because the member also said it was cheaper!
make sure if you paint it its what u want..there is NO GOING BACK..but u knew that. im just reinforcing

i think the car looks great..the rims ruin it.i LOVE yellow stangs..

Cmpfreak88 07-13-2007 12:03 AM

You can go back, there's plenty of people that sell/trade decklids, it'll just be a little harder than taking off a vinyl ;)

v6stang07 07-13-2007 12:27 AM

all ur chops look great....i would just cut those off of ur bumper

preferrebly a chin spoiler but jst riddin of them will work

johnt2k7 07-13-2007 08:05 AM

i also thought about painting it and im not positive if thats what i want to do yet or not

and myh friend recomended me to liquid mask it and paint over the liquid mask that way i can drive it for a day or two and see how i like it and then peel it off and paint it foreal or just leave it off

Jefferson 07-13-2007 08:47 AM

All around I like it....but I would save up for the chin spoiler as it will really complete the look!

jovez 07-13-2007 12:42 PM

agreed with the chin spoiler. BUT if you want to cut em off, it looks better than having those ugly things there. Thats what i did before i messed up the original bumper, and swapped to the R one.

flash20 07-13-2007 01:18 PM

i love ur car, im a sucker for yellow cars

Durr727 07-14-2007 05:12 PM

Speaking of photoshopping stuff, I was thinking of doing this and a cowl hood with a black center, what you think?
Sorry to hijack your thread.

http://img295.imageshack.us/img295/2...893copyjs3.jpg

johnt2k7 07-14-2007 05:28 PM

cobra and a cowl FTW

roushes look good but they dont lookright with out a intercooler in the front