V6 General Discussion This section is for non-tech specific information pertaining to V6 Mustangs.

The *OFFICIAL* petition to let me key Ryansquick6's car

Old 06-30-2008, 05:30 PM
jthorn9
The Godfather

Default RE: The *OFFICIAL* petition to let me key Ryansquick6'

Everybody, just ignor Tyler, he must of stayed up too late drinking last night lmao, but if the offer's out there I'll key it, spray it down with paint stripper, then spray paint "OWNED" into the side doors in pretty hot pink and lime green so he can drive to the shop like that.[8D]
Old 06-30-2008, 09:50 PM
RyansQuick6
Reverse Gear Member

The car was dropped off last wednesday, should have it back in about 3 weeks.

Spoiler is getting deleted, all lights are getting tinted, mirrors and wiper cowl are being smoothed out, gt rear is going on, roof is gonna be black, trunk between the tails will be blacked out, all emblems and antenna are being deleted, it'll be completely resprayed mineral grey and then the black true-fire flames are getting layed on. The radio/shifter bezel and door bezels are being sprayed mineral grey as well. I have to ship them my LED 3rd brake light and my stock fuel door, I think I'm gonna ditch the UPR one, still not sure, but I want to make sure the fuel foors is color matched properly, just in case.

I cant wait!
Old 07-01-2008, 10:02 PM
l_shizzle_l
5th Gear Member

sounds good ryan, be sure to take some pics for us.what's the progress on the engine for the car?
Old 07-01-2008, 11:06 PM
RyansQuick6
Reverse Gear Member

Engine is on hold until the gf gets "her ring" unfortunately. That's why I had to move my challenge on 3.8mustang to january lol

I'm still just gonna slap the M112 on the stock engine in the meantime, just gotta work out my ultra fun and complicated pulley issues. BilletFlow still has their 3.65 pulleys on backorder, so I have to wait until that becomes available anyway. And as I mentioned in a previous post, I "technically" owe matt some money.

I told the painter to send me pics of the progress, since the car is waaaaaaaaaaay in Houston. I figure the 500mi roundtrip everyday would make for some very expensive photos.

It would be nice if there were some members in Houston that could swing by and check in on her for me though!
Old 07-09-2008, 12:19 PM
MurderedStang
1st Gear Member

Mineral Greay is a sick color, but with the flames and a black roof? I dunno man, but its what YOU want so all that matters, the tinted lights will look sick as well.
Old 07-09-2008, 12:41 PM
RyansQuick6
Reverse Gear Member

I know what you're saying, and yeah deciding on a paint scheme was extremely difficult. I ended up going with a few things blacked out, mainly because I've seen too many cars/trucks with wild paint jobs that wrap around the whole front and the rest of the car look wierd because there is all kinds of stuff going on in the front, but nowhere else. Having a 4 1/2" hood can just magnify that same effect, along with deleting the spoiler, it makes the back half of the car just look un-done.
Old 07-10-2008, 09:48 PM
JKs95stang
4th Gear Member

Default RE: The *OFFICIAL* petition to let me key Ryansquick6's car

ORIGINAL: 02 Stang

ORIGINAL: RyansQuick6

Ha, it seems I'm gonna win! The car is going in for paint as soon as I get on land again!

To those that are wondering what this is all about, the paint is partially being paid by the insurance company due to 2 little scrapes that it got while parked on 2 seperate occassions. It was also kinda keyed when I bought it, so my insurance is paying for that as well. Basically 3 insurance companies are paying to paint my car along with myself. When I was at Tyler's we were disussing just finishing it off and just keying the whole damn thing. That way no matter what it will definately be sanded all the down to the primer like it needs to be when my painter gets ahold of it.

He wants to do it because mine is soooo much faster than his lol
Do you have the car with you or that work truck??

Oh, and for that last comment, **** the petition and **** the keys. Your car is getting an aluminum bat.
Hahahahahaha!! I'd love to see that on You Tube!!
Old 07-11-2008, 04:36 PM
02 Stang
5th Gear Member

Ryan.

Race me now.
Old 07-11-2008, 05:43 PM
RyansQuick6
Reverse Gear Member

I already flamed your thread