Notices
V6 S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V6 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

Pray for me

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2006, 09:04 PM
Trill Gear Head
4th Gear Member

Default Pray for me

Guys i really F'd up in December 05 and got a wreckless driving ticket. i saw those blue lights and knew he had me. in my defense nobody else was on the road. My officer was nice and only charged me with Wreckless driving General but that is still a big deal.

My court date is March 2nd, my parents took away my car for two months and of course grounded me. Well in that past month i've completed about 20hrs of community service at ACS and an additional 18 from other places. Today i completed a Defensive driving course for 8 f*#&n hours god that was so boring, i completed as a volunteer and the court will probably make me do additional community service hours and take Defensive driving class again.

I'm normally a good driver i just wasn't thinking and was acting really stupid hell i don't even think i was thinkn.

Anyways Pray for me. I don't want my liscense to get suspended [X(][&o]
Old 03-01-2006, 09:07 PM
blackfoot
4th Gear Member

Default RE: Pray for me

praying for you... i once got pulled over for reckless.. back when i was drivng my old bonneville.. scared the hell out of me.. the cop gave me a warning
Old 03-01-2006, 09:15 PM
randy78045
6th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Trill Gear Head

Guys i really F'd up in December 05 and got a wreckless driving ticket. i saw those blue lights and knew he had me. in my defense nobody else was on the road. My officer was nice and only charged me with Wreckless driving General but that is still a big deal.

My court date is March 2nd, my parents took away my car for two months and of course grounded me. Well in that past month i've completed about 20hrs of community service at ACS and an additional 18 from other places. Today i completed a Defensive driving course for 8 f*#&n hours god that was so boring, i completed as a volunteer and the court will probably make me do additional community service hours and take Defensive driving class again.

I'm normally a good driver i just wasn't thinking and was acting really stupid hell i don't even think i was thinkn.

At my age youth is a state of mind, at the youth's age it is a handicap... good luck... [:-]
Old 03-01-2006, 11:02 PM
mtbker29
3rd Gear Member

Hope all goes well in court! Let us know how everything goes.
Old 03-01-2006, 11:03 PM
rygenstormlocke
6th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: randy78045

At my age youth is a state of mind, at the youth's age it is a handicap... good luck... [:-]
That is a sweet 88 GT you got there. I love the old 5.0s prior to the 95. That car is sick fast, got any pics of her?
Old 03-01-2006, 11:07 PM
Tres Wright
4th Gear Member

in my defense nobody else was on the road.
Really? So the cop was in a helicoptor or something?

Best wishes to you man. I'm sure we've all been there. I don't think they had "wreckless driving" as a violation when I was young (lucky for me).
Old 03-01-2006, 11:32 PM
Trill Gear Head
4th Gear Member

Really? So the cop was in a helicoptor or something?
No, the cop was in the median. technically that isn't a part of the road, it divides the road
Old 03-01-2006, 11:41 PM
amystery2u
3rd Gear Member

Good luck! Maybe they will go easy. As a side note. If the cop doesnt show up it could be thrown out. Thats the the law in my state.
Old 03-01-2006, 11:47 PM
blackfoot
4th Gear Member

thats the law in my province
Old 03-01-2006, 11:48 PM
Trill Gear Head
4th Gear Member

That doesn't fly in VA, my mom got a speeding ticket once and still got fined, but one can only hope he gets stuck in traffic or sleeps in(keeping my fingers crossed). although my officer was axually very nice, he could have put me in jail until my court date. 3 months later. lol

Quick Reply: Pray for me