MustangForums.com

MustangForums.com (https://mustangforums.com/forum/index.php)
-   V6 S197 General Discussion (https://mustangforums.com/forum/v6-s197-general-discussion-48/)
-   -   Install Clear corners (https://mustangforums.com/forum/v6-s197-general-discussion/101114-install-clear-corners.html)

scheetz83 03-02-2006 08:22 PM

Install Clear corners

so i was under my car and i was all geared up to install the clr front markers but it is starting to rain so i was in a hurry to get them out but i did not have any luck... started to rain pretty good and i did not want to rush "Thats when accidents happen"

Here is my (?) did any one who installed these. did you have to take lose the inner wheel well to get the lights out

thanks

vistapony 03-02-2006 08:55 PM

RE: Install Clear corners

Better to take your time! They'll look great though!

danalor 03-03-2006 01:05 AM

Just did mine the other night, I took the wheels off and the three lower screws on the wheel well. With the three screws removed I was able to pull the well aside to remove the lights. You may be able to be do it without moving the well but it will be very very tight and I didn't want to risk breaking the lense by forcing it. When you remove the lights they have two clips holding the end on just squeeze the clip and push the lense in from outside the bumper, it's alot easier than trying to squeeze the clip and pull the light out especially if you have big hands.

scheetz83 03-03-2006 03:12 AM

ORIGINAL: danalor

Just did mine the other night, I took the wheels off and the three lower screws on the wheel well. With the three screws removed I was able to pull the well aside to remove the lights. You may be able to be do it without moving the well but it will be very very tight and I didn't want to risk breaking the lense by forcing it. When you remove the lights they have two clips holding the end on just squeeze the clip and push the lense in from outside the bumper, it's alot easier than trying to squeeze the clip and pull the light out especially if you have big hands.

thanks maby tomara i might run my car in the shop while i am working and get them in

cstigger04 03-03-2006 02:44 PM

take the 3 screws out and the middle push pin from the inner fender panel it will make it so much easier.....trust me it will be a 10 min job if you do and you won't break anything.

Sevalley 03-08-2006 02:59 PM

where did you purchase clear corners for the 2005 mustang? I cant seem to find them anywhere.

KiLLeR_WoMBaT 03-08-2006 07:36 PM

They are ALL over eBay.

ORIGINAL: Sevalley

where did you purchase clear corners for the 2005 mustang? I cant seem to find them anywhere.

onefastv6 03-08-2006 10:04 PM

ill be looking for them

cstigger04 03-08-2006 11:19 PM

Ebay ....look up Revotec $62.50 shipped to you in 3 days....wonderful product and the pattern inside matches the headlights Comes with blubs too but I just used the factory clear ones.

Puleo76 03-09-2006 12:16 AM

how do u guys think these would look in a screaming yellow??