MustangForums.com

MustangForums.com (https://mustangforums.com/forum/index.php)
-   V6 S197 General Discussion (https://mustangforums.com/forum/v6-s197-general-discussion-48/)
-   -   Exactly...how many people in here are from MD? (https://mustangforums.com/forum/v6-s197-general-discussion/104138-exactly-how-many-people-in-here-are-from-md.html)

brownhornet 03-12-2006 11:53 AM

Exactly...how many people in here are from MD?

Well, I just want to say hey again people, I've been away from the forum for a while. Well, just for an update, my rear window louver flew off on I-95, and my Rousch Window Louvers paint started peeling (AHHH!!![:@]) I have Devino Desire 17' with pirelli's sitting in my garage (keepin the originals on, BTW, I'm selling all 4 with a cd head unit for $800.00), and I'm itching to buy more stuff. My radio reception is gone completely, so I said screw it and took off my antenna until my shorty antenna arrives. I'm also itching to mod my wifes 04 volkwagen GLI, but I'll be damn if I'm not first. However, I have 49K miles on her (Sophie), and she's runnin better if anything else. And by the way, the stock rotors and brake pads are awful [:'(].

A meet in MD would be great.

desperado331 03-12-2006 12:05 PM

RE: Exactly...how many people in here are from MD?

I'm from Maryland. We should try to have a meet. I believe I know of 2 or 3 places where we could even have a Dyno Day. I also do web design so maybe even a car club with a website. I am from the Laurel, Columbia, Baltimore area. Anyone interested let me know!

brownhornet 03-12-2006 12:37 PM

Sounds good to me.

TNT1968 03-12-2006 02:13 PM

ORIGINAL: brownhornet

Well, I just want to say hey again people, I've been away from the forum for a while. Well, just for an update, my rear window louver flew off on I-95, and my Rousch Window Louvers paint started peeling (AHHH!!![:@]) I have Devino Desire 17' with pirelli's sitting in my garage (keepin the originals on, BTW, I'm selling all 4 with a cd head unit for $800.00), and I'm itching to buy more stuff. My radio reception is gone completely, so I said screw it and took off my antenna until my shorty antenna arrives. I'm also itching to mod my wifes 04 volkwagen GLI, but I'll be damn if I'm not first. However, I have 49K miles on her (Sophie), and she's runnin better if anything else. And by the way, the stock rotors and brake pads are awful [:'(].

You need to use a flex agent in the paint on the side louvers.

asp 03-12-2006 02:14 PM

I'm from Cecil County. Haven't modded that much cause I only got the stang in February. Put on a Ford racing axle back which sounds and looks great. A Mustang club sounds like a great idea.

LisaJ429 03-12-2006 02:38 PM

I am in Baltimore County. Haven't done to much to the car yet either except tinting windows and new stereo. Waiting for better weather to add pony emblems and Roush louvers. Mainly want mine for all show and no go.

Fig06 03-12-2006 06:33 PM

Old guy from Laurel here.

seaeric 03-12-2006 07:29 PM

Another old guy here! From Easton, on the shore. '06 Pony pkg, black/black/tan. Took the spoiler off today, much cleaner look. Still considering pulling the stripes too.

LesteR723 03-12-2006 10:00 PM

ORIGINAL: asp

I'm from Cecil County. Haven't modded that much cause I only got the stang in February. Put on a Ford racing axle back which sounds and looks great. A Mustang club sounds like a great idea.

thats something i'd be interesting in hearing... PM me if you can get a clip

i'm from baltimore area

RGMoose 03-13-2006 11:55 AM

Another old guy here, Towson