Notices
V6 S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V6 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

Magnaflows, baby!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2006, 11:41 PM
jthorn9
The Godfather

Default RE: Magnaflows, baby!!!!

Come on, you know you didn't stop laughing for at least 2 minutes.
Old 03-14-2006, 11:49 PM
KiLLeR_WoMBaT
1st Gear Member

It true...good thing I wasn't drinking milk and my beer was empty!

Old 03-14-2006, 11:56 PM
Puleo76
3rd Gear Member

o man... 1 night we went 2 hooters and i got them 2 take pics w/ my car, lol... ill post them...

but the ride home we had 2 drive w/ the windows down in the rain cuase my friend wouldnt stop farting and they all smelt..... the smell literally lingered in my car for about a week....

here are teh pics w/ the hooters girls tho, lol

[IMG]local://upfiles/25998/B1A9A77CDF574F16B2FB9F1BA1BBD983.jpg[/IMG]
Old 03-15-2006, 12:28 AM
onefastv6
3rd Gear Member

dont worry, i got duals with the y-pipe and they sound great ! nice and deep
Old 03-15-2006, 01:50 AM
hamidlmt
I ♥ Acer

my y-pipe jba duals sound nice and deep too.... in fact, I asked jba about switching out the y for an h-pipe. They said, don't bother... sound and performance are the same.
Old 03-15-2006, 02:36 AM
SPARTAN VI
4th Gear Member

Definitely digging my magnaflows now. Just under 11K miles and my car seems to respond really well.
Old 03-15-2006, 11:32 AM
Wicked Pony
3rd Gear Member

I have the same Magnaflow systems and it sounds great. It has a deep rumble.
Old 03-15-2006, 11:45 AM
screaminyellin6
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Puleo76

o man... 1 night we went 2 hooters and i got them 2 take pics w/ my car, lol... ill post them...

but the ride home we had 2 drive w/ the windows down in the rain cuase my friend wouldnt stop farting and they all smelt..... the smell literally lingered in my car for about a week....

here are teh pics w/ the hooters girls tho, lol

[IMG]local://upfiles/25998/B1A9A77CDF574F16B2FB9F1BA1BBD983.jpg[/IMG]

Is it just me - or did everyone miss this post with the Hooters girls?? Puelo - It's official - next Long Island Chapter meeting place will be HOOTERS -

I have the Mflows and I have to say - it took about 2000 miles before they really broke in. They sound great! Not ricey and bottomline - no v6 will have the rumble of a v8 with any exhaust setup - it's just not possible - But you can get pretty damn close.

Old 03-15-2006, 12:34 PM
Puleo76
3rd Gear Member

lol ... sounds likea plan. i like my wings 911 hot, lol... their not even hot anymore 2 me and its cool my g/f doesnt mind me going but really i do go for the wings( i really do)

i told my g/f that 1 was flirting w/ me and touched me and stuff and she was like that skank better keep her hands off. made me happy my g/f cared. lol

ORIGINAL: screaminyellin6

Is it just me - or did everyone miss this post with the Hooters girls?? Puelo - It's official - next Long Island Chapter meeting place will be HOOTERS -

I have the Mflows and I have to say - it took about 2000 miles before they really broke in. They sound great! Not ricey and bottomline - no v6 will have the rumble of a v8 with any exhaust setup - it's just not possible - But you can get pretty damn close.

Old 03-15-2006, 01:12 PM
SPARTAN VI
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Puleo76

lol ... sounds likea plan. i like my wings 911 hot, lol... their not even hot anymore 2 me and its cool my g/f doesnt mind me going but really i do go for the wings( i really do)

i told my g/f that 1 was flirting w/ me and touched me and stuff and she was like that skank better keep her hands off. made me happy my g/f cared. lol

ORIGINAL: screaminyellin6

Last time a waitress flirted with me, my girlfriend got mad at ME! Well, she has her reasons.. my dumbass friend gave the waitress my damn phone#... the real kicker is that I later ran into that waitress in the mall with my gf... she's my cousin's girlfriend! It's in the blood.

Quick Reply: Magnaflows, baby!!!!