What's on Your MP3 Disks? - Page 3 - MustangForums.com

Notices
V6 S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V6 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

What's on Your MP3 Disks?

Old 03-22-2006, 04:52 PM
JStang78
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: What's on Your MP3 Disks?

ORIGINAL: WindVeil05DropTop

Anyways, here's my favorites from all year (grabbed off my facebook page):
Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, Dave Matthews Band, Phish, ACDC, Jay-Z, Pearl Jam, Tool, A Perfect Circle, Radiohead, Sublime, Jack Johnson, The Who, Jimi Hendrix, The Beatles, Outkast, Wesley Willis, Ekoostik Hookah, Ben Harper, Umphrey's McGee, Kanye West, Coldplay, Bob Marley, The Rolling Stones, Snoop Dogg, NIN, The Grateful Dead, Dr. Dre, Rage Against the Machine, Robert Randolph and the Family Band
Windveil...let me suggest a band called State Radio for you. If you've heard of Dispatch, the lead singer of SR is Chad from Dispatch.

Right now I have two mp3 disks. One is a rap mix I borrowed from my brother -- I'm not a big rap fan and I don't listen to it particularly often, but man...there's this song "Headz Up" by Nappy Roots that sounds awesome on that system. The other one (just a small example of the diversity of the music I listen to compared to the rap disc) contains a compliation of Def Leppard songs off "The Vault," GnR songs off "Appetite" (I love that new "leaked" song "I.R.S.", by the way...) Billy Squier, Silvertide, The Darkness, Poison and Motley Crue. Hootie and the Blowfish greatest hits is also a regular in my changer.

Still, I tend to find myself listening to either Nine Inch Nails "With Teeth" or "Pretty Hate Machine," or the aforementioned State Radio "Us Against the Crown" the most often. I suspect as summer comes closer, State Radio, with a heavy reggae influence, will find even more time in my player.
Old 03-23-2006, 12:42 AM
sonicblue05
3rd Gear Member

well thats the most i can fit on mine, and most of my songs are closer to 6 than three. 3 is like a 2 1/2 min song! unless your compressing them, which i dont care about because at the moment i have all my music in the shaker! i do have 1 rap cd that alternates in every once in a while, just to hear the bass, which i like. mostly newer rock like blackfoot. I reccomend CrazyBitch by Buckcherry, again lol
Old 03-25-2006, 12:36 AM
reedx032

3 disks

80's-90's hairbands/rock/metal-Motley Crue, Skid Row, Van Halen, Kiss, AC/DC, GnR
80's-90's harder metal Metallica, Anthrax, Suicidal Tendencies, Megadeth
80's-90's death/speed metal-Slayer, Sepultura, S.O.D., Napalm Death, Hatebreed

Each disc makes me want to drive faster than the last.... I have to turn on NPR to avoid speeding tickets.