MustangForums.com

MustangForums.com (https://mustangforums.com/forum/index.php)
-   V6 S197 General Discussion (https://mustangforums.com/forum/v6-s197-general-discussion-48/)
-   -   What's on Your MP3 Disks? (https://mustangforums.com/forum/v6-s197-general-discussion/107143-whats-on-your-mp3-disks.html)

JerryinTO 03-21-2006 12:37 AM

What's on Your MP3 Disks?

Hey again. I'm waiting for my convertible to be delivered sometime next month. I'm calling it my "time machine" since it resembles a 60's Pony. In the meantime I'm compiling 60's rock on the first mp3 disk. So far I have Beach Boys, Beatles, B.T.O. Association, Elvis, Hollies, CCR, Lulu ( the cute redhead from To Sir With Love) Petulia Clark and the Byrds. Any other artists/songs from the sixties I should include?

Jerry

danalor 03-21-2006 12:43 AM

RE: What's on Your MP3 Disks?

All of a sudden I feel old, I remember all those artists.

WindVeil05DropTop 03-21-2006 12:51 AM

Wow where to start...

The Beatles was an excellent choice
Jimi Hendrix
Led Zeppelin (well, Zeppelin I is from the 60's at least)
The Who

Anyways, here's my favorites from all year (grabbed off my facebook page):
Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, Dave Matthews Band, Phish, ACDC, Jay-Z, Pearl Jam, Tool, A Perfect Circle, Radiohead, Sublime, Jack Johnson, The Who, Jimi Hendrix, The Beatles, Outkast, Wesley Willis, Ekoostik Hookah, Ben Harper, Umphrey's McGee, Kanye West, Coldplay, Bob Marley, The Rolling Stones, Snoop Dogg, NIN, The Grateful Dead, Dr. Dre, Rage Against the Machine, Robert Randolph and the Family Band

And just when I thought it was Spring, we'll have 4" of snow by tomorrow! Booooooooo

scheetz83 03-21-2006 02:22 AM

I feel old and i am only 22 but i love to hear all those old songs!! Its funny because all my friends think i am nuts when i come rollin up blasting merl haggered, johnny cash, marty robbins, lynne anderson, shelby lynne, Conway twity, loren green, Roger Miller, Glen Campbell, Ray Stevens, Harry Chapin, John Denver, Don McLean, Dusty Springfield, The Righteous Brothers, The Monkees, The Mamas and The Papas, Smokey Robinson and The Miracles, The Bee Gees, Three Dog Night, Tommy James & The Shondells, The 4 Seasons, Bobby Vinton, The Guess Who. thats + many more a can be on just one of my MP3 Disks!!

its real funny when i go from OLD country to Nelly or Nirvana or just any rock or rap song. I am not so much into the Lyrics but i Love the basse of that type of music.

The older music has a point to the Lyrics, any more any moron can run out on stage yell and scream with a few buddys and BAM he is a hit...... WHY i dont get it and i am from the same age rang as these twits.

Michael

gabeh1018 03-21-2006 03:01 AM

a whole lotta Dream Theater

Moonbaby1973 03-21-2006 09:57 AM

Well, i listen to a little bit of everything. Right now, whats currently in my Shaker 500 on MP3 is: Chevelle, Audioslave, Johnny Cash, Couting Crows, Godsmack, Duran Duran, Alice in Chains, Kid Rock, James Blunt, Van Halen, Eminem, Motley Crue, Creed, and an entire disk of 80's music. Like i said, i listen to everything!

[IMG]local://upfiles/30025/9131B10D00AE4C15825477A77EADF9FF.gif[/IMG]

goxley11 03-21-2006 02:23 PM

I've got an MP3 with the Beach Boys. It seems natural with the convertible.

JerryinTO 03-21-2006 04:18 PM

Guess Who ( being in Canada, they GOTTA be on there) and Monkees for sure. Also The Who and Rolling Stones. The Lovin'Spoonful.

JerryinTO 03-21-2006 04:19 PM

Yup, having a convertible, Beach Boys have to be on there as well.

Jimp 03-21-2006 06:23 PM

AC/DC, of course!