Notices
V6 S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V6 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

confused???

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2006, 10:50 PM
dastang

Default confused???

Here the situation....I go to a small university. I got my new 06 V6 on the march 1st so I was very happy. There was maybe 2 other 05s V6s on campus so I didnt care about being compared to them. I was known as the "guy with the new 06 mustang". Well what do you know I saw a new 06 GT around campus about 2 days ago. It was night and I didnt get a good look. Well the next day I see it parked....it is the EXACT same color, tungsten grey and it had bullits same as mine just 18's. I dont know what to feel. Its like having your next door neighbor get a GT in the same color as yours and park it in YOUR driveway. Im not sure if i should be happy for the guy or what??? Im just saying, couldnt he have gotten a different color out of respect or something???
Old 03-24-2006, 12:08 AM
Tres Wright
4th Gear Member

Default RE: confused???

No, he should get whatever color he wants. If it's even a "he", there are lots of women driving GTs around here. If it bothers you that much, you'll just need to start doing some mod's to set your car apart
Old 03-24-2006, 12:13 AM
hamidlmt
I ♥ Acer

GT's a quite a bit more rare than our beloved 4.0L's. His GT may have been one of the only one's on the lot or he had ordered it months before. Just be happy with what ya drive. If it really bothers ya, use it as an excuse to customize your ride and make it unique.
Old 03-24-2006, 12:26 AM
WindVeil05DropTop
2nd Gear Member

So what, you have the 2nd coolest car in the parking lot. Be proud you don't have a 01 civic like everyone else in the lot.
Old 03-24-2006, 01:08 AM
danalor
1st Gear Member

Yikes, get over yourself, if you want something unique go spend 60 - 100 hundred grand. Look at it this way, you guys are now part of an elite set, the envy of the school.
Old 03-24-2006, 02:33 AM
whatdaproblemis0
3rd Gear Member

if your that hurt, your cornhole is about to get hurt even more.....pretty soon youll see them crawling everywhere. I went to a dealership when I was home and just about anyone can own a new car these days.
Old 03-24-2006, 03:05 AM
Big Red
2nd Gear Member

Heh I got mine a month ago and Ive already seen 2 people driving around one in the same color, Im the only one with Pony Package though, yay for that.
Old 03-24-2006, 11:43 AM
dastang

I guess its time for some mods then.
Old 03-24-2006, 11:58 AM
chidrock
2nd Gear Member

You might want to try some stripes or change some other things on your car. I have a black V6 premium vert, and I've put on Pony badges & license plate holders, duals will be on shortly and I'm putting on new rims. I think that it's the little things that count. I am contemplating stripes too...I don't know if they'll make me more of a target for cops though. I don't want to become too big a target.
Old 03-24-2006, 02:04 PM
gabeh1018
2nd Gear Member

what?!!? listen buddy.... its not that big of a deal and like what everyone else recommended, just start doing the little things that will make your car stand out in a crowd as being unique... i am sure he didn't get that color to spite you.. i mean come isnt that a little far fetched...

cheers

Quick Reply: confused???