Notices
V6 S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V6 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

I had a dream...

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2006, 12:41 AM
rygenstormlocke
6th Gear Member

Default RE: I had a dream...

ORIGINAL: MaddieMustang

you talking about the fast and the furious? hmm... it was my freshman year of highschool so that would be 6 years ago... soo it was like late 2000/early 2001. hell i think everyone wanted a supra around that time. but i was 14, what did i know about cars, LOL.
I thought these mustang boards had language filters, fast and furious should be stared out. The supra at the track a few weeks ago was a tt. It ran a best of 9.1, I ran a 8.9. Though I think with a better driver, he could have beat me.
Old 03-29-2006, 12:47 AM
MaddieMustang
1st Gear Member

lol i didn't mean literally every 16 year old boy's dream. i'm just sick of seeing these kids that are 16/17/18/19 whatever with their honda civic thinkin they're hot ****. makes me want to yell.

on another note, supras are nice. gone in 60 seconds was awesome. but our 05/06 mustangs are the best. end of story.
Old 03-29-2006, 12:50 AM
Harry_F
3rd Gear Member

some supras will run close to 9.0 in the 1/4 but i assumed you were talking about the 1/8 my brother has an RX-7 it is in no way a ricer but the fastest car i have ever been in. its 1922 lbs. exactly and it make 607 at the rear wheels (uncorrected numbers) he races auto cross with it and runs it on Sunoco 94 octane pump gas. he ran an 11.1 with him driving and autocross tires and complete setup on there. it is an insanely fast car.
Old 03-29-2006, 12:51 AM
MaddieMustang
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: sonicblue05

its not the fact that they are from japan,its just what people do to them and think its coool

(ie: 3 foot wing, decals covering the doors, neon, 8" exhaust, gauges out the wazoo that arent connected to anything, awful body kits not painted the color of the car,......that kinda thing)

the cars would be fine if it were just engine mods, but they seem to think they must do the ricer mods to be cool. just IMHO though, im not speaking for all people here because i know some of them just hate japanese cars. but im not one of them. i just hate RICERS.

oh yeah ricers arent all asian cars
I AGREE!! I'm over the Integras and Civics with their reallllllly annoying exhaust... it's sounds a ran over pig. but pigs are cute. so it's even worse. the huge wings and body kits that they put on before painting and leave on there for months at a time & their little neon lights (which are illegal in virginia) and switching the driver's and passenger's sides (is it that cool to drive on the right side of your vehicle? then damn england is WAY ahead of us)... it's just a fad... like diets. and stuff like that. they do it because it's "the cool thing to do." i just want to slap them. all of them. maybe not the cars. just the people. then again those who do that stuff probably say the same stuff about us.
Old 03-29-2006, 12:56 AM
chrisc
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Ken Rogers

My Mustang arrived, but it had been fitted with the optional "Off-Road Package", which obviously doesn't exist in real life but sure seemed real in the dream. It came equipped with giant dune wheels, monster shocks, a triple-layer plexiglass windshield, a windshield net, a thick roll bar, 8-inch fog lamps on the roof, and big decals all over the hood and doors to advertise STP, Valvoline, etc. The thing just bounced around all over the road, and sounded just like a military tank. The seatbelts were special, too. They went across both shoulders, and also around the drivers neck, which is odd.

Ken
I am pretty sure that is actually an option