Notices
V6 S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V6 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

JUST TALKED TO DOUG FROM BAMACHIPS

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2006, 05:46 PM
will_c
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: JUST TALKED TO DOUG FROM BAMACHIPS

Hey guys i appreciate the input....... I ORDERED MY DEMOLET & XCAL II PACKAGE SUNDAY NIGHT!!!!!

IM PUMPED.....I SOULD HAVE IT BY THURSDAY OR FRIDAY!!!! HAPPY MODDING TO ALL THOSE WHO HAVE JUST CHANGED THEIR MINDS ABOUT THE TUNER INTAKE PACKAGE LOL.
Old 04-04-2006, 07:37 PM
Puleo76
3rd Gear Member

www.tunableinduction.com

i was visiting here when i scrolled down the main page and saw this testimonial from doug at bamachips. lol

Doug @ BamaChips:

"All I can say is WOW!!...We made some great numbers with this kit. In stock trim it made 176rwhp and 198 rwtq. The car in stock trim with my 87 Performance tune made 188 rwhp and 218 rwtq. With the 87 tune and the Demolet air intake we made 195 rwhp and 219 rwtq. That is absolutely nuts with an automatic V6!"

check it out.
Old 04-04-2006, 07:49 PM
Trill Gear Head
4th Gear Member

Doug @ BamaChips:

"All I can say is WOW!!...We made some great numbers with this kit. In stock trim it made 176rwhp and 198 rwtq. The car in stock trim with my 87 Performance tune made 188 rwhp and 218 rwtq. With the 87 tune and the Demolet air intake we made 195 rwhp and 219 rwtq. That is absolutely nuts with an automatic V6!"
hmmm, with an automatic, i wonder what the gains on a stick would be. any guesses?

Aparently you didn't read it all. this is makes me very optimistic and hopeful

Here's an example of the great endorsements we're receiving on our 05 V6 system and SCT XCal2 tuner and tunes:

Hey John,

Ok installation this weekend was a breeze! no problems what so ever! Love the CIA! and 93 Tune! they are great! We did a 0-60 test.. 3 runs at stock and 3 runs after installing the CIA and tune. our fastest time stock was 8.21 also a 8.59 and an 9.14.

After installing we ran a 7.34 , 7.17 and a 6.89!!!!!! (the 6.89 was actually the first run). Now keep in mind I have stock tires on the car so we had some problems hooking up, these times could be better!

We also ran 2 quarter mile runs with a 15.57 on the first and a 14.91 on the second! These are both with the CIA and 93 Tune, we did not make any stock runs. I feel most of the improved power between 4000 and 5000 RPMs. Now I do not have a lot of experience racing or driving in this RPM range. Most of the time I am shifting between 2500 and 3500. In this range there is also a difference you can feel, but when you get up into the 5000 range department the car comes alive! coming into work this morning my Fiancée said she didn't feel a difference.... then I opened her up and she changed her tune immediately!!

All in all I have to say everything worked above and beyond my expectations!!! If you ever need anyone to test any of your products or if I can ever help with anything at all please do not hesitate to ask! Thank you for everything you have done for me! I truly appreciate it!

Your Friend, Erich
Old 04-04-2006, 09:38 PM
Puleo76
3rd Gear Member

actually i did read that about 5 months ago... thats how long it was there and maybe even longer.... i was talking about the doug post which seemed to be new to me since the last time i was at that web site... and since this whole thing about him being blown away by it i thought it wsa right to post that
Aparently you didn't read it all. this is makes me very optimistic and hopeful

quote:

Here's an example of the great endorsements we're receiving on our 05 V6 system and SCT XCal2 tuner and tunes:

Hey John,

Ok installation this weekend was a breeze! no problems what so ever! Love the CIA! and 93 Tune! they are great! We did a 0-60 test.. 3 runs at stock and 3 runs after installing the CIA and tune. our fastest time stock was 8.21 also a 8.59 and an 9.14.

After installing we ran a 7.34 , 7.17 and a 6.89!!!!!! (the 6.89 was actually the first run). Now keep in mind I have stock tires on the car so we had some problems hooking up, these times could be better!

We also ran 2 quarter mile runs with a 15.57 on the first and a 14.91 on the second! These are both with the CIA and 93 Tune, we did not make any stock runs. I feel most of the improved power between 4000 and 5000 RPMs. Now I do not have a lot of experience racing or driving in this RPM range. Most of the time I am shifting between 2500 and 3500. In this range there is also a difference you can feel, but when you get up into the 5000 range department the car comes alive! coming into work this morning my Fiancée said she didn't feel a difference.... then I opened her up and she changed her tune immediately!!

All in all I have to say everything worked above and beyond my expectations!!! If you ever need anyone to test any of your products or if I can ever help with anything at all please do not hesitate to ask! Thank you for everything you have done for me! I truly appreciate it!

Your Friend, Erich

but that would be cool either way
Old 04-04-2006, 11:24 PM
Trill Gear Head
4th Gear Member

well i can't wait to get mine. seriously what do you think i should get first. exhaust or demolet & tune?
Old 04-04-2006, 11:28 PM
rygenstormlocke
6th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Trill Gear Head

well i can't wait to get mine. seriously what do you think i should get first. exhaust or demolet & tune?
cai and tune, the difference is night and day.
Old 04-04-2006, 11:43 PM
Trill Gear Head
4th Gear Member

cai and tune, the difference is night and day.
lol, havn't you said that before? lol, my dad did always say that i'm a bit hard headed. I already have made my choice, i'm just gonna get something before spring break, whether it be exhaust or demolet. Money is the issue. But let it be known that i will have both of these mods by June
Old 04-05-2006, 01:41 AM
WindVeil05DropTop
2nd Gear Member

Ok,
Just ordered my Demolet CAI/Xcal II combo from Doug. Also got my rear sway bar adjusted tonight and am ready to go!