Notices
V6 S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V6 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

raced an m3 last night

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2006, 04:22 PM
gabeh1018
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: raced an m3 last night

ORIGINAL: SpecterGT260

lol, yeah, when I said that I thought you had tried racing the 300 hp verion of the m3.... I was like "awwww, poor guy, didnt see it coming". the older ones are more in ur league tho. ive always wanted to race one though, they always have such loud exhaust for BMWs, and I find that many of the old ones are driven by rich punks.

to beat the m5 tho, he would need well over 400 hp. he is lighter than them, but 500 crank hp says something no matter how much u weigh. I dont know if Id be to quick to believe that. did he seem like he would have run a low 12 high 11 (probably high or even mid 11 if he beat an m5) and did he have any kind of FI? cuz if he was running all motor there is no way he took out an M5
you are absolutely correct.....i live near somerset county, which is the 3rd richest county in the united states and lemme tell u about.. rich punks with m3s etc. etc.
Old 04-09-2006, 04:33 PM
chrisc
5th Gear Member

oh...but there was a nice thing about the night having to do with cars!

at the bar i met this girl who was a car model and we ended up hanging out for most of the night, and i drove her home (which was like a 45 mintue drive) she told me that she was going to enter my car in a car show and model it for me. she said that if i enter a car like mine into an import show, it will attract a lot of attention because it will be something "new to look at". she said that with just the few simple things that i have done to the car it will probably come out in 4-5ish place at one of those shows

ps. i got a car model's number [8D]

pss. i am going to probably have to put an xbox360 into my navi's my aux jacks [:-]
Old 04-09-2006, 06:41 PM
ricklmesa@cox.net
3rd Gear Member

Im playing the xbox360 right now as we speak CALL OF DUTY 2 / OBLIVION

Thats cool you got a models #. I've had my stang since last Aug of 2005 and I still can't get a girl. I got meybe like 4 complements about my car that I can remember and I've had it for about 8 months. lol I don't go out a whole lot though cause lets face it at this day n age you eather go to the bar to meet people or singles night at a church. Im assed out on both, I already have a DUI under my belt from dope so the bars gig is out of the question for me. Plus I can't drink and hold my liquor, beer & I just don't belong together lol. I hatye how it off balances my head. Now if I lived in Amsterdam (if ya'll know what I mean ) Im sure I would have met a girl by now!! lol lol I can hang in those bars lol. Im not into any religion (but I know my god) which is just the way I was brought up. I never went to church growing up at all so I feel weird about the whole church thing. Me being a little shy dont help much eather I guess but what can you do.

Thats cool as hell though man!! I wish I could get a models # lol You better call her at least for me lol !!! I want a hooters girl lol A nice Asian lol and Im mail ordering if I have not found a significant other by the time im 30 lol
Old 04-09-2006, 06:48 PM
chrisc
5th Gear Member

haha, i don't think mailing an order will be the best way to go...

but a fun thing to do is hooka bars, you don't need to drink, and if you don't smoke they are really light on your lungs because you are just taking in vapor

i am not sure how popular they are out of seattle, but i gotta say, they are hot spots here...oh and you should see the cars parked in front of them, that is half the fun in itself, there were cars that were literally 5x the price of mine
Old 04-09-2006, 08:57 PM
Trill Gear Head
4th Gear Member

if you can't go to bars due to DUE, then go to a club. I can't go to bars due to age 17 , I can go to parties though . Don't need any car models #'s cause my gf is a dime piece. I got all i could ever ask for, a beautiful black girl friend and a freakn hot *** red stang . The only thing that would make it better would be a 4.6L V8 or even better the 5.4L V8(GT500) engine. [8D] One day i'll get a GT500, one day.

I wonder how much of a gain you would see on the GT500 from a s/c or turbo?
Old 04-09-2006, 09:23 PM
chrisc
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Trill Gear Head

if you can't go to bars due to DUE, then go to a club. I can't go to bars due to age 17 , I can go to parties though .
hehe i am 17 [8D]
Old 04-09-2006, 09:29 PM
Trill Gear Head
4th Gear Member

lol, only one good thing about bein 17 NO RENT!!!!! MUAHAHAHAHAH, and sometimes its good to be spoiled but then again my parents bribe me whenver they want me to do something for them example, my grades its 3rd quarter i already got into Old Dominion University so whats the point of studying? anyways, Its gonna be a long *** 2 weeks till i can order my exhaust god waiting sucks.
Old 04-09-2006, 09:31 PM
chrisc
5th Gear Member

you are lucky, my parents have a no modding rule...

they only thing they know about is the head unit that they put in and the bluetooth phone system that they also put in for me
Old 04-09-2006, 09:35 PM
rygenstormlocke
6th Gear Member

The new M3's are tough, and the next one due out will be a V8. The old ones, I think pre 2000 are 240HP and are takable, but the new ones are tough. I'm itching to try one at the track. Only seen one at the track and it was old, beat up and slow. I will probably have to go to MIR to find them.
Old 04-09-2006, 09:40 PM
Trill Gear Head
4th Gear Member

Well, I've been very good the past 3 years so all i have to do is convice my parents that demolet & x-cal 2 and the MRT muffler will increase my gas mileage but then you have to subtract my lead foot so everything evens out. Oh, and if you can't mod your stand at all, then keep your stang as a daily driver and save up to get a project stang I'm thinkn maybe a old fox body or 94-95? just an idea. Your goin off to college right? then you might be able to get away with modding it when your away from home depending on how car savy your parents are. I know i couldn't do mostly anything without my dad knowning but my mom is clueless. I'm pretty sure you could get away the CAI and tune if they don't know about it, and maybe you could convince them to let you put on a gt-take off muffler since their relatively cheap.

just some ideas man. Try to help a fellow spoiled bastard out!!! lol

Quick Reply: raced an m3 last night