Notices
V6 S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V6 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

Blacklights on a Black Stang????

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2006, 03:40 PM
will_c
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: Blacklights on a Black Stang????

ORIGINAL: 93BlackNotch

ORIGINAL: whatdaproblemis0

for all those who say its "ricey", wound that make a hummer with 24" wheels and neons "ricey"?

YES... Neon lights do not belong on cars, they belong in store windows.... "Open"
but then again so do the "ON BREAK.... BACK IN 5 MINUTES" signs........... eh eh?? an idea for the stang maybe??? lol
Old 04-12-2006, 03:47 PM
chrisc
5th Gear Member

if you want some stuff for show, save up for a body kit or something, please dont get neon's
Old 04-12-2006, 03:47 PM
RedHotMama
1st Gear Member

NO WAY!!!
Old 04-12-2006, 03:52 PM
93BlackNotch
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: chrisc

if you want some stuff for show, save up for a body kit or something, please dont get neon's

Don't do a body kit either, it's a Mustang not an Accord.... Some of you guys are a disgrace to Mustang owners... Go buy an RSX or something...
Old 04-12-2006, 04:02 PM
Trill Gear Head
4th Gear Member

quote: 93BlackNotch

Don't do a body kit either, it's a Mustang not an Accord.... Some of you guys are a disgrace to Mustang owners... Go buy an RSX or something...

Wow man, and i thaught i had a strong opinion on what a ricer is. lol Notch, i think your definition of what rice is and ours are totally different. Their are some body kits that look dead sexy and somet hat are ricy i will admit for our cars. I think we can all agree on what rice is; which is when people spend $x amount of money on a piece o **** car like old civics.

Now back to the topic neons;

Dude its your car do what ever the hell you want to it. If you want to put neons on your car then its your choice; but if you do it i will have no choice but to call you rice boy. I'm sorry thats just how its gonna be.
Old 04-12-2006, 04:05 PM
93BlackNotch
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Trill Gear Head

quote: 93BlackNotch

Wow man, and i thaught i had a strong opinion on what a ricer is. lol Notch, i think your definition of what rice is and ours are totally different. Their are some body kits that look dead sexy and somet hat are ricy i will admit for our cars. I think we can all agree on what rice is; which is when people spend $x amount of money on a piece o **** car like old civics.

Now back to the topic neons;

Dude its your car do what ever the hell you want to it. If you want to put neons on your car then its your choice; but if you do it i will have no choice but to call you rice boy. I'm sorry thats just how its gonna be.

Hahahahaha, I get so frustrated when people want to put body kits and lights on Mustangs... I know it's the younger generation, but I hate seeing Mustangs put through that type of torture... Make it fast, if you don't want to go fast, get a Honda... Simple as that....
Old 04-12-2006, 04:13 PM
Trill Gear Head
4th Gear Member

93BlackNotch

i know where your coming from. Your very ol' school. If you havn't noticed most of the people here havn't put body kits on their stangs or if they have it was from shelby. Most people are putting chin spoilers, louvers and hood scoops. Which are not ricy by any means. it just depends on what type of body kit it is.

I believe that Will_c had a moment of stupidity or he just felt like sparking up another RICE debate or bash which ever.

Old 04-12-2006, 04:27 PM
Puerto Rico 4.6
3rd Gear Member

[&:]neons???!! ^&$^%$*&%^(*&l. The hummer with neons and 24 s ..maybe its not rice...but it sure as hell will look ugly , like a giant Hot Wheels lol.
Old 04-12-2006, 04:52 PM
scrming
5th Gear Member

I say put them on if you want... just be prepared for a serious amount of razzing... Luckily the "should have got a GT" and "Oh, it's an automatic" have sufficiently toughened my skin so negative comments to bother me any more... LOL! Like water on a ducks back... just rolls off... LOL!

flame away... LOL
Old 04-12-2006, 05:06 PM
scrming
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: 93BlackNotch

I think I just threw up in my mouth.... That's twice in 2 days on here.... WTF is wrong with you people???

I hope somebody thows a bucket of AIDS at you, for what you have done to that car.....

LOL! See what I mean... very immature attack... hoping I get a fatal disease (which is in very poor taste)...

Quick Reply: Blacklights on a Black Stang????