Notices
V6 S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V6 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

Blacklights on a Black Stang????

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2006, 05:11 PM
scrming
5th Gear Member

Default RE: Blacklights on a Black Stang????

ORIGINAL: 93BlackNotch

Your car would probably go 12's if you took all the bull**** off...

Is that the star ship enterprise???
what's your excuse.... why aren't you in the 12's?
Old 04-12-2006, 05:12 PM
93BlackNotch
2nd Gear Member

I am, if you look I was talking about my 00GT... My screen name is 93BlackCoupe... Thanks.... Try again...
Old 04-12-2006, 05:14 PM
Railrider
2nd Gear Member

Just my opinion....STAY AWAY from the lights, WAY to ricey...you asked!
Old 04-12-2006, 05:19 PM
JStang78
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: scrming

I say put them on if you want... just be prepared for a serious amount of razzing... Luckily the "should have got a GT" and "Oh, it's an automatic" have sufficiently toughened my skin so negative comments to bother me any more... LOL! Like water on a ducks back... just rolls off... LOL!

flame away... LOL
That looks awesome, IMO. I don't know if I could drive with all that on, but it looks good nonetheless.
Old 04-12-2006, 05:19 PM
scrming
5th Gear Member

I am, if you look I was talking about my 00GT... My screen name is 93BlackCoupe... Thanks.... Try again...
where does "00GT" come in????
Old 04-12-2006, 05:21 PM
93BlackNotch
2nd Gear Member

I was involved in a post earlier about my 00GT running 13.30's I thought you were talking about that...
Old 04-12-2006, 05:28 PM
scrming
5th Gear Member

I was involved in a post earlier about my 00GT running 13.30's I thought you were talking about that...
ok... so Captain Kirk, why does your V8 car only run 13.30's??? why isn't in the 12's? My car went 13.38 on short tires (loaners)... now that I've bought some tires that are the right size I should be more like 13.1... possibly even in the 12's... just waiting for the weather to break here in Michigan...
Old 04-12-2006, 05:32 PM
chrisc
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: chrisc

if you want some stuff for show, save up for a body kit or something, please dont get neon's

Don't do a body kit either, it's a Mustang not an Accord.... Some of you guys are a disgrace to Mustang owners... Go buy an RSX or something...

so you are saying

saleen = rice
roush = rice
3d carbon = rice
cervini = rice

hmmmmm...you are right, those are a disgrace to mustangs
Old 04-12-2006, 05:33 PM
scrming
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: JStang78

ORIGINAL: scrming

I say put them on if you want... just be prepared for a serious amount of razzing... Luckily the "should have got a GT" and "Oh, it's an automatic" have sufficiently toughened my skin so negative comments to bother me any more... LOL! Like water on a ducks back... just rolls off... LOL!

flame away... LOL
That looks awesome, IMO. I don't know if I could drive with all that on, but it looks good nonetheless.
thanks... the footwells are really NOT that bright in real life.. and the dash accent... I get almost 100% POSITIVE feedback on the dash accent! There is a very nice grove right there where that cable fits right in... Even the hardcore, old-school Mustang guys I've shown it to like the dash light... LOL!

For the record, I very rarely have them on... They are only on when the car is parked at a late night car show... LOL! I do not drive around with them on... Oh... and I'll turn them on in the driveway and set it to blink to entertain the kids... LOL
Old 04-12-2006, 05:37 PM
Trill Gear Head
4th Gear Member

reasons for buy a mustang:

1. Insurance is a Bitch
2. Gas prices are a Bitch
3. The challenge of makeing the lil brother car faster than the Older Brother
4. Owning a MUSTANG the 4.0L V6 is a very big improvement over the 3.8L.

93BlackNotch

OK, but how much bull **** money did you have to spend just to keep up with a mostly stock/bolt on car?

Pointless, if you want to go fast, buy a fast car to begin with... Why buy a V6, drop $4000 into it, just to keep up with V8 Mustangs? Embarassing if you ask me... and pointless...
Being a ******* priceless... lol

If you want to go on with this argument, i will respond with why didn't you buy a Cobra, or if you have a cobra why didn't you buy a Corvette or if you have that why didn't you buy a Lambo or Porche. See where i'm going with this, theirs always a better and faster car out their. You buy a V6 stang b/c maybe of age, first car or gas mileage. We can spend about 5k on s/c and blow your 2000 GT out the ****n water. Now stop crying and go ask your mommy to change your diaper you big baby.

Ooops you bastard, you almost made me late for work. Peace guys

Quick Reply: Blacklights on a Black Stang????